Ban appeal

Bestfriend

Steam Username: Bestfriend

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:155853416

Link to ban request (if there is one): 

Which server are you banned from?: Dayz

How long have you been playing on our server(s):  Uh like my playtime is probably like 2 days?

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why:  No

If you have been banned, how many times?:  Only this time.

Why do you think you were banned?: Well I think I was banned for a non existent rule at the time.

Why should we lift your ban?: Well so basically at the time you were allowed to scam, so I did just that and I was in trouble with admins telling me I would be banned if I didn't return the money, but they said they can just give it to him so I bought perks with the money and I got PERMA Banned and got called a retard. Why were guys enforcing not existent rules at the time it just doesn't make sense. I know it was wrong but your telling me you also live a sinless life? It's not like I scammed REAL MONEY off him, I just don't know why I deserved a perma ban. plus I wouldn't have done it if it was in the rules but it wasn't.

Scamming is toxic, it also causes needless drama, so you broke 2 of our rules in one swoop. Even with being able to take the money from you through our own way, we offered you the chance to redeem yourself by giving the money back on your own, instead you went and got rid of it by purchasing perks. Now that is a very toxic and retarded thing to do, you can claim ignorance in that you thought we'd fund the money, but you did it on purpose, and now that you have to reap the consequences you bring up it not being real money and how surely we don't live sinless lives. 

Xavier himself permitted your ban seconds after I had just done it. With that said I'm going to deny this appeal without any future chance of reappeals.

Edited by George

• George locked this topic

Also just adding onto this, I asked if you had even read our community rules before to which you said "no." So there isn't really a whole lot of room to wiggle in the "I wouldnt have done it" route. Just doesnt make sense.