Safezone Ghost Feature

๖ۣۜScream

You should include a feature where when you leave the safezone the player is put into a ghosted mode where they can't use their weapons nor can they take damage from other players. This allowsfor players leaving the safezone, aren't being spawncamped when they just get into the PvP zone.

Maybe make it so that a warning sign pops up so that players know that they are in the ghosted mode?

Maybe make it so that players are in the ghosted mode for 5-10 seconds? 

Edited by ๖ۣۜScream

Personally I think that leaving the safezone loaded and ready to fight is more of an advantage than you might think, so in my opinion a timer on invincibility would be overpowered and provide a much better chance at getting the upper hand on someone nearby. Think of this like the respawn immunity or round start immunity on csgo DM. Those players will always get the first shot off on someone without it, and it's frustrating for everyone.

On the flip side of this, for players who are loading in for the first time that day might be able to survive long enough to load a weapon with the timer and possibly fight back, so the idea isn't as far fetched as some might think. If you considered making the feature exclusive to only when you log in and maybe even reducing the amount of time in that state, it could be viable.

If you think of any other ways to refine the idea, I'd be interested.

• Winner 1
  • Agree 1