mcwaxy710's Unban request

mcwaxy710

Steam Username: mcwaxy710

Steam ID: 76561198285938966

Link to ban request (if there is one): n/a

Which server are you banned from?: CSI dayz

How long have you been playing on our server(s): couple of days, GMOD as a whole couple of years.

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: yes, The first ban for my "your mom jokes" was a new one but the alt to avoid ban for a little yeah ive been banned for that but this server takes the cake when it comes to that situation 

If you have been banned, how many times?: once Superior Darkrp c18

Why do you think you were banned?: i was drunk having a little too much fun being a shit

Why should we lift your ban?: i need to check donate rewards but the main reason i beg you to let me come back is because my cousins play this game only and it really kinda sucks that i cant play bc i said your moms ass stinks or something like that had i not have gotten banned for that i wouldnt have tried to come back. if worst comes to worst ill just keep playing pubg alone but yeah i would really like to play this with my cousins :)

Just looking through the logs any other admin can see all you did with your time on the server was spurt out toxic shit. Now of course, this did not carry a heavy ban time. Instead of waiting out that time you tried to evade your ban, so I made it permanent. -1

f9eb448eab5357cfc15461090ad8e111.png

1af159709634d8f39fc3c6c8f452a201.png

• Love 1

As you said George I acknowledge my shitty views of humor and I know when to call it quits when I want to play a game for what the game is made for, I just get a little carried away blasting motherfuckers tryna take my loot! If I could get a reply of my ban I would appreciate it I’m not here to deny anything I did I know what I did as I stated above, I just simply would love to apologize and ask if my ban may be lifted from permanent to a week or so, for the point being I just want to have a chance at playing the server again .-. My discord is BigJoeGrussini#4100 if you wanna call me and talk to me about this situation but at the end of the day yes I would love to know if I have a chance at returning to this server I’ll make sure to right my wrongs I’m not a child and I do not worship any forumposts like 10 year olds on their moms reddit. If I have any opportunity to ask to be unbanned or have my perma banned shortened to something that can lift in a couple days - weeks id greatly appreciate the opportunity to show the council, administration team of CSI that I am not an idiot! Please and thank you!!

Whilst evading a ban is never acceptable, and it's even more unusual that you'd attempt to do it with such a small ban time, I'm going to lower your ban to 1 month. I believe this to be very generous although let it be noted that we will be keeping an eye on you once the ban ends. 

Appeal Accepted

• George locked this topic