Username: oef

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:00000000): STEAM_0:1:123231623

What time & date was the occurrence: I'm not sure it was a month ago

What server is this for?: Dayz

Was an Admin/Moderator online?(if so, who?): varme 

How long have they been playing on our server(s): First time

Have they ever been banned? If so, tell us why: no

If they have been banned, how many times?: 0

Explain your story: This may not sound believable at first sight but I promise its a misunderstanding. I really wanna experience this server. This is not very relevant to my "cheating" ban but I use cloud gaming to play Garrys mod bc my pc can't run it, this application is known as NVDIA Geforce now and its practically impossible to cheat and at the time of me joining the server for the first time, NVDIA were having issues with their disk space drivers. Long story short that affected me a lot causing my addons and maps to not download properly. In short, the map for the dayz server was so corrupted in my screen that I was seeing invisible walls and pink textures. Now at the time of all this happening on my end I saw a dead body and I picked up a gun and started to fuck around since I couldn't play properly, I then saw a player in a building and since I could practically see some invisible walls, I started shooting him through my bugged out map. I don't think I even damaged him from what I can remember and just left the server after that short incident since this was a long time ago. Weeks later I tried to join back knowing that NVDIA had fixed the disk space issue but upon joining I found out I was banned. Sadly I don't have recording or proof of this whole ordeal but I really hope y'all can give me a chance. 

Was anyone with you at the time? (eyewitness): 

Provide critical and usable evidence (videos, pictures, recordings): The least I could do is prove that I do in fact only use geforce now via screen record

What length of a punishment do you feel necessary?: Don't really know as it was a misunderstanding

Normally I would wait for the banning admin to post the evidence that they gathered pertaining to your ban, but it looks as though you tried to ban evade with another account before appealing.

image.png.4a75f4d78b819e2ef1a659ca18991443.png

This image shows that you tried to join back on your Oef account 3 times before attempting to join via this account:

image.png.87e1483020fe972cc0a88b6b96d63ab6.png

This will be a -1 from me.

Yes that is true I'm not gonna sit here and deny it, to be honest I just wanted to play on the server and didn't really want to go through the time of appealing. But its varmes final say

I appreciate the honesty in the appeal, but another account was flagged this morning and yesterday that matched the other accounts you have tried to use to evade your ban.

image.png.e09d3e4a90eb3dd008cd53a1a6d6aee6.png

Before this you have also used at least 5 other accounts to try and avoid your ban:

STEAM_0:0:62807032

STEAM_0:0:166392598

STEAM_0:1:69762653

STEAM_0:1:150306024

STEAM_0:1:164703599

That's very strange. I can guarantee you the only account I've tried to use was sparrow, I really don't understand where you're getting these assumptions. But nonetheless I really do apologize trying to so-called evade my ban, I thought since I got banned for supposedly cheating; It was gonna be a hassle trying to prove that my ban was a misunderstanding. 

On 7/5/2020 at 9:24 AM, oef said:

Yes that is true I'm not gonna sit here and deny it, to be honest I just wanted to play on the server and didn't really want to go through the time of appealing. But its varmes final say

This alone is enough for me to determine your appeals result. You are no different to any other cheater who is to appeal afterwards. Whether or not those alts are yours (we don't have to disclose how we know they are), you've already attempted to evade your ban without taking the proper process.

Appeal Denied.

• George locked this topic