Player Name:  skream.mp3

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:00000000): https://steamcommunity.com/id/skreammp3/ 

Discord username (user#1234): skream.mp3#8886    

Which server do you play the most: DayZ

How long have you been playing on our server(s):  ~8 years

Have you ever been banned? If so, tell us why: Nope

What are you able to bring to the CSi community: Good vibes and a bartender

Who (if anyone) referred you to apply:  

Any other information you want to include is welcome: See you at the bar. Much love. All Hail Evoctiy.

I gotta be upfront with you here, you do not embody any of the standards set for members aside from time here. You can get a little hot headed and extremely rude towards those who disagree with you or rub you the wrong way for whatever reason. You do not understand the professional boundaries that should be expected in a member and you cause needless drama and fighting. 

No this is not a personal bias, and is not affected by our conversation earlier. People have complained to the staff, and I've gone through chat logs because I'm interested in seeing what our potential members look like. You simply aren't the kind of person that I would want to represent the community. This isn't to say you couldn't be in the future, because Ramelion is a member that got denied at first due to his behaviors, and now he's become a productive community member.

For reference, these conversations were spicy and I'm just tossing in some of my favorites from the list.

image.png.7523a91b0f123897afed7ff6d2067224.png

And when told to chill out by staff:

image.png.34fa753c85aebbb23db50435d6182e71.pngimage.png.136f07e315327ef379fac8f7d3e22db7.png 

Straight ignoring a staff request from dan and passing the blame instead of dropping the arguement. 

gmod_u27BZAW8wn.pnggmod_caHcmBLjf6.png(which is false btw, presumably you said this just to meme around a little and it got out of hand)

After some more pointless name calling and generally being toxic and perplexing to say the least:

unknown.png

All in all, I thought you had a lot to offer when you first joined and started creatively utilizing the map as well as doing community work until people didn't agree with everything you said or did and you decided to show a less than appealing side to them. You sit in discord even if it's just you for hours, and you can be nice to players sometimes, but if that means that incidents like these appear every now and then, I'm going to -1.

Edit: Your steam ID is STEAM_0:1:19194725 btw.

Edited by Rolchax
clarifying an image
  • Agree 2

It truly amuses me that a 26 year old man can not keep control of his temper, instead choosing to lash out at admins because he wants to post his bike shit posts. I told you to stop posting it because all it was doing was causing disorganisation. Xavier and Dan had heard it, Xavier said it wasn't going to be done and so that is final, it does not matter if people agree with your idea or not, it was denied. The way you reacted afterwards truly cements what kind of person you are, and exactly why you're not a fit for member.

I would also like to pick at your statement of being around here for "8 years". The earliest date you connected was the 04/13/2020, of course that being since late 2018 when the server relaunched. No one else on the staff team, people who have been around for just about as long, recognise you in the slightest. Now of course I only have logs that trace back to Q4 2018, so prior to that for all I know, you could've played. -1

I feel at this time you dont reach the standards that members of the community are supposed to have. Although you have been active on the server and the discord, from all the toxicity that I have seen from you, I feel that you are not ready to be a member. -1

• Love 1

9 hours ago, George said:

It truly amuses me that a 26 year old man can not keep control of his temper, instead choosing to lash out at admins because he wants to post his bike shit posts. I told you to stop posting it because all it was doing was causing disorganisation. Xavier and Dan had heard it, Xavier said it wasn't going to be done and so that is final, it does not matter if people agree with your idea or not, it was denied. The way you reacted afterwards truly cements what kind of person you are, and exactly why you're not a fit for member.

I would also like to pick at your statement of being around here for "8 years". The earliest date you connected was the 04/13/2020, of course that being since late 2018 when the server relaunched. No one else on the staff team, people who have been around for just about as long, recognise you in the slightest. Now of course I only have logs that trace back to Q4 2018, so prior to that for all I know, you could've played. -1

lol stfu george eat my ass

15 hours ago, Rolchax said:

I gotta be upfront with you here, you do not embody any of the standards set for members aside from time here. You can get a little hot headed and extremely rude towards those who disagree with you or rub you the wrong way for whatever reason. You do not understand the professional boundaries that should be expected in a member and you cause needless drama and fighting. 

No this is not a personal bias, and is not affected by our conversation earlier. People have complained to the staff, and I've gone through chat logs because I'm interested in seeing what our potential members look like. You simply aren't the kind of person that I would want to represent the community. This isn't to say you couldn't be in the future, because Ramelion is a member that got denied at first due to his behaviors, and now he's become a productive community member.

For reference, these conversations were spicy and I'm just tossing in some of my favorites from the list.

image.png.7523a91b0f123897afed7ff6d2067224.png

And when told to chill out by staff:

image.png.34fa753c85aebbb23db50435d6182e71.pngimage.png.136f07e315327ef379fac8f7d3e22db7.png 

Straight ignoring a staff request from dan and passing the blame instead of dropping the arguement. 

gmod_u27BZAW8wn.pnggmod_caHcmBLjf6.png(which is false btw, presumably you said this just to meme around a little and it got out of hand)

After some more pointless name calling and generally being toxic and perplexing to say the least:

unknown.png

All in all, I thought you had a lot to offer when you first joined and started creatively utilizing the map as well as doing community work until people didn't agree with everything you said or did and you decided to show a less than appealing side to them. You sit in discord even if it's just you for hours, and you can be nice to players sometimes, but if that means that incidents like these appear every now and then, I'm going to -1.

Edit: Your steam ID is STEAM_0:1:19194725 btw.

You are just a bike hating bitch

5 hours ago, Josh said:

I feel at this time you dont reach the standards that members of the community are supposed to have. Although you have been active on the server and the discord, from all the toxicity that I have seen from you, I feel that you are not ready to be a member. -1

No more free drinks for you

26 years old. Made a joke on the internet that he didn't know when to discontinue. Anyone who disagrees with him is wrong. He is always right! Doesn't know when to stop when it comes to anything. Extremely immature. Would not make a good member whatsoever -1

• Agree 3

• Dan locked this topic
1 hour ago, th3radhatter said:

lol stfu george eat my ass

You are just a bike hating bitch

No more free drinks for you

1 hour ago, th3radhatter said:

B I K E S 

I hope you can be more professional in the future, but this is definitely not a becoming reaction to actual critisism.