Unban Request

TuXus3r

Steam Username: TuXus3r

Steam ID: 123183102937918471

Link to ban request (if there is one): Not that i know.

Which server are you banned from?: DayZ's Gmod Server

How long have you been playing on our server(s): A week, In june.

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: I havent, this has been the first CSI Server that i've joined so far.

If you have been banned, how many times?: i have never been banned before.

Why do you think you were banned?: It says cheating, although i have not installed any cheat clients on GMOD, i did pull out a gun in the safe zone for some reason?,i havent been able to do this before.

Why should we lift your ban?:I havent and will never cheat. This event was a false positive if there's a anticheat system in place, and i love the dayz server!(not a reason for unban.)

1 hour ago, TuXus3r said:

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: I havent, this has been the first CSI Server that i've joined so far.

Your first account was detected by our anti-cheat here:

image.png.4e41ff889cd153f3abba89897c1ffce1.png

Then you used these other accounts to try and evade your ban:

image.png.dadbf811b1beab8cf1a390fe597e3a84.pngimage.png.eb78258c1d3ee1642efabd7fc802da38.png

There is no appeal for the original account, so you have been trying to evade your ban with other accounts.

What? i only had one steam account so far, without including one whos password i forgot, but i didn't have gmod in that one, besides, why would i log in from canada, russia, and mexico? do the ips even match up? i have a VPN, but the only times i use it is to bypass region locked content in Netflix or to bypass megas limits, also, i had joined the server because of a youtuber who had made a video on DAYZ gmod, that video was released back in march,besides if i remember well, i hadn't played gmod since a few months now, and i definitely didn't play in october. Prior to that video i mentioned before i had no idea about DayZ Gmod even existing in the first place. 

• Varme locked this topic