bodyz (fixed) appeal

bodys

When appealing your ban, please use the following template and fill out the fields in a way that will give us the most information to discuss your appeal.

Steam Username: bodyz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:127096138

Link to ban request (if there is one): 

Which server are you banned from?: CSI

How long have you been playing on our server(s): I played around a year ago, for a couple of weeks till it shut down. After it shut down and came back up I started playing again for around a month till I got banned.

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: I've been banned on multiple servers. I got banned on CSI for advertising, that's the first time I got permanently banned on CSI. I've gotten banned on obelisk gaming before, this was a popular gmodz server that's dead now, I don't remember for sure if I got banned because of this but I think I got banned for crouch jumping on the server. I don't remember for sure because this was a long time ago, were talking years. Also wouldn't be able to be specific with the amount of years due to the multiple times the server shut down and came back up, it hasn't gotten back up in years from what I've seen.

If you have been banned, how many times?: I do not remember, on CSI. I've been banned at least 4 times, but from what I believe I have been banned like 6-8 times on the server and most of it is for alting. There was a time I only alted to try and contact a staff on the server to help me get unbanned on my main account, but I also alted and played on an alt. This alting and trying to get unbanned and playing on the server is due to the love I have for gmod day z. I've been playing gmod day z for at least 3 years. 

Why do you think you were banned?: I don't think, I was banned for advertising. again, I got banned multiple times but the advertising is the first permanent ban. 

Why should we lift your ban?: I have so many reasons why but let me start off by saying this. I honestly love the server and I wont ever advertise again. I genuinely want to get unbanned because I really love gmod day z and honestly this is the only server in interested in playing right now, its just a fun server, and in general I've enjoyed gmodz ever since childhood, I really do regret what I did because me as a person, I only want to do the right thing and advertising on the serer was wrong, I know it is and I regret it and will not do it again you guys have my word. The main reason why you should lift my ban is because its the right thing to forgive and move on in you're part, especially after somebody like me who loves you're server and spent time and effort making a 2nd appeal and finding a staff member to help me get the right template, he isn't a staff member actually, my goal was to find one but he was able to help me his name is CSI. Medinator. This is a real appeal, from the heart. 

I wasn't, you are confused because I got banned on multiple accounts. Look at the steam id and check for the first time I got perma banned. you will see its advertising, and the cheating did not happen, I did not cheat, they've mistaken. they 100% have 0 evidence because I didn't cheat lol

I have never cheated on csi, I've been playing gmodz for over 2k700 hours on this account, I have other accounts with even more hours, 0 vac bans on gmod. I also have a lot of hours on counter strike which can prove where my aim comes from. It isn't cheats.

Currently looking into your appeal now.

Here is a list of every alt you've used:

STEAM_0:0:127096138

STEAM_0:1:219481318

STEAM_0:1:204559340

STEAM_0:0:220760789

STEAM_0:1:83351476

STEAM_0:0:103596259

It appears you were originally banned by @George

image.png.b813dea1cc6ec5e9d12bff6c48b67f73.png

Additionally you were banned by @Varme

image.png.e704a40c0127795072801e2939437622.png

image.png.bf10112b60d17a7d2c8e2c697b3f7b9f.png

You were originally banned for advertising 

image.png.71e9489c922644deb45721fcd28910c7.png

The bans that were applied to your account due to your alts being detected were automatically listed as the previous ban reason which happened to be cheating. Even if the ban reason was incorrect and you were not cheating you hopped on at least 7 different accounts. In the first ban message the forums were listed. You could have contacted anyone on the forums and appealed your ban, however you tried to avoid it numerous times. Your appeal has been denied permanently.

• Dan locked this topic