Unban Request skibidi_vapa_PA

skibidi_vapa_PA

Steam Username: skibidi_vapa_PA

Steam ID: STEAM_0: 0: 155919997

Link to ban request (if any): -

What server are you banned from ?: DayZ

How long have you been playing on our servers: since 2019

Have you ever been banned (including other servers)?: No

If you have been banned, how many times?  

Why do you think you were banned?: I used Aim assistance(cheats) and admin seen this.

Why should we lift your ban?:  2 days have passed since I am in the ban for Aim assistance and after this time I realized that I made a gross mistake
"George" was absolutely right, I thought that the evidence would be minimal and unfair and I would get a second chance and correct myself
I realized that similar servers in "Garry's mod" are simply does not exist and. I want to continue playing on your project with my friends and new team.

He meant 2 weeks not 2 days (checked the time thingy) but he did come back and appeal with honesty this time 

With him coming back again that says to me he is truly interested 

+1

Edited by Medinator

Personally I don't want to see you unbanned, although I will let another admin decide the result. Your lack of honesty to start with was already bad, then you only admit to hacking because of my decision and the evidence that was shown. You show no sympathy, you only repeat what I said and claim you will correct yourself. That coupled with the fact you've just copy and pasted this from your last appeal makes me certain you have absolutely no regrets for what you did, nor do I believe you deserve the privilege that other cheaters have received after being honest immediately.

Edited by George
  • Agree 1

• 4 weeks later...

After some thinking and a lot of waiting I have decided to accept this appeal. Your ban will be reduced to 2 weeks if you are still interested in playing just know you will be watched very closely. There are second chances given but never third chances. Hope you can enjoy the server like everyone else.

• phoon locked this topic