unban rec

jordan

Steam Username: jordan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:82244716

Link to ban request (if there is one): n/a

Which server are you banned from?: dayz

How long have you been playing on our server(s): 10 minutes

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: been banned on servers before ofc, minging w/e

If you have been banned, how many times?: not too many, maybe a few

Why do you think you were banned?: says cheating

Why should we lift your ban?: i'd simply like to know why i was banned for said cheating, and see the evidence provided.

thanks for your time

Thanks for making an appeal.

OSDKJiM.pnguoPHItP.png

You were originally banned on the 28th on a separate account and tried to evade today with two other accounts within 20 minutes. I've asked the admin who originally banned you to post his evidence when he gets the chance.

1 minute ago, Varme said:

Thanks for making an appeal.

OSDKJiM.pnguoPHItP.png

You were originally banned on the 28th on a separate account and tried to evade today with two other accounts within 20 minutes. I've asked the admin who originally banned you to post his evidence when he gets the chance.

kobe bryant seems to be from a different country. how are you comparing us together?

I banned your for aim assistance. You also might have had some sort of visual assistance but I am not 100% sure about that. I have three different clips in all three you seem to have some pretty unnatural aiming and have a decent idea about the location of players around you. It is blatantly obvious in the third clip when slowed down to 0.25 speed that you're using some sort of aim assistance with the random snapping and lack of recoil. In the first clip you basically have inhuman reactions and flick to him within milliseconds. When you slow down the second clip you are already aiming at the players head before peaking. Sadly I don't think Hiko plays Garry's Mod and you are definitely cheating.

• Love 1
  • Agree 1

• Varme locked this topic