Unban RQ

chad thundercock

Steam Username: Chad Thundercock

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:100008843

Link to ban request (if there is one): N/A

Which server are you banned from?:  DayZ

How long have you been playing on our server(s): 1 Day

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why:  Yes for massRDM on random servers.

If you have been banned, how many times?: How many breads you ate?

Why do you think you were banned?:  "Cheating"

Why should we lift your ban?: I was not cheating.

Edited by chad thundercock

Apologies for the late response and console-quality FPS, the software I use to record evidence from demos was not cooperating today so I had to make do.

In the first clip, you're able to keep a perfect lockstep with the player's body, even after he steps behind the tree to the point where you should not be able to see him (red outline). Likewise with the second clip, even when the player is down the street you're able to keep a perfect pace when he tries to jump away. In ALL of these clips your cursor jerks to whoever you shoot in an extremely unnatural and aimbot-esque fashion.

Aside from all of this, you were evading a ban you received from another admin not even 2 hours before I banned you on this account:polqiZL.pngwRK47iA.png

Wow! Astonishing evidence, I'm clearly using aim bot! I never could have expected this, this is crazy. Thank you for providing me with these facts to help me understand why I was banned, now I know I really was hacking! Although I still am confused about one thing! Im not sure about this alternate account business as I only remember hacking once! I hope we can investigate this to seal the deal on this complex case.

• George locked this topic
9 hours ago, chad thundercock said:

Wow! Astonishing evidence, I'm clearly using aim bot! 

You've taken the words out of my mouth.

I'm afraid we're not required to show you how those two accounts are connected, either way the evidence of your aim assistance is clear enough for this ban to remain. You also show very little remorse so give it a little while before you think of appealing again.

Denied.