Unban Request skibidi_vapa_PA

skibidi_vapa_PA

Steam Username: skibidi_vapa_PA

Steam ID: STEAM_0: 0: 155919997

Link to ban request (if any): -

What server are you banned from ?: DayZ

How long have you been playing on our servers: since 2019

Have you ever been banned (including other servers)?: No

If you have been banned, how many times?  

Why do you think you were banned?: I don’t know, I want to see evidence of my guilt (Aim assistance)

Why should we lift your ban?: It seems to me that an error has occurred, if I am mistaken, I would like to see evidence.

Kind of sad to see you cheating seems you didn't learn from your friend who was just recently unbanned for the exact same offense. Lying in appeals will never get you unbanned which you should know first hand from your friend Dream. My resolution in the clip I am about to post bellow has blackbars since my recording software had an issue. It is still extremely blatant so it really doesn't matter. Basically you have a really trash aimlock which is easily seen by your crosshair flicking in all directions but constantly centralizing the player you are trying to kill.

You seem to be mistaken. The evidence clearly shows your aimlock freaking out around this guy. You may have even been considered for a second chance after time had passed, but instead you took the route of blind denial assuming the evidence would be minimal and unjust. 

Appeal Denied.

• George locked this topic