Francis' Application

Francis

Steam Name:  CSi. Furry guy

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198448154335/

How long have you been playing on our server(s): A couple years, I can't remember exact time 

Which server do you play the most: Gmod DayZ

How often are you available?: Anytime of the week, unless there is a personal situation 

Have you ever been banned? If so, tell us why: I have not, and don't plan on it 

What is your experience as an Administrator?: I was an admin on two different servers. One was a Jail rp that shut down while I was a mod, and the other was an EFT (Escape from Tarkov) server that is under maintenance. 

What are you able to bring to the Administration Team?: I can bring an unbiased, fair player that is nice to other people, and can show the new people what to do, or I can deal with stressful situations to ensure the best outcome.

Reputable names that recommended you as an Administrator: There is no one to my knowledge that wants me to be an Admin 

~ ~ ~ ~ Scenarios ~ ~ ~ ~
What would be the best way to handle this situation?
You see a fairly new player go around and begin telling players that RDM is punishable in the server and will lead the player to receive a permanent ban.
Answer: I would ask the player to stop, and if they go further with this, I would gag or mute them. After, I would ensure people that it is not true, and the person was lying.

You witness a fellow admin abusing his/her powers by noclipping for loot multiple times.
Not only does he/her noclip for loot, but kills people while being noclipped as well.
Answer: I would inform a fellow higher up of this, knowing well that it should be a warning and/or punishable because it is unfair for others. 

A player begins stating that he's going to grab another player's IP address after being killed in-game. That's all the information that is provided.
Answer: I would give them a verbal warning to start off, and after they do it multiple times, a kick or ban would be used.

You see a CSi. member harassing players and being an overall toxic player to other players within the DayZ server and Discord
Answer: I would talk to the player, asking him to calm down or stop being toxic, and if it ensues, then a warning would be used. If it continues, then a kick/small ban would be used with proven evidence they were/are toxic 

• 2 months later...

I personally don't see you as a fit for admin. Your lack of experience leaves a lot to be desired and you just show practically no interaction within the community. You chose an odd time to post this since you had barely began being active again and even then you went straight back to the same as many of our other members, which I have nothing against but they're not the ones applying for admin. Even if you were to become active in the future I doubt my opinion of you regarding becoming an admin would change much. -1

Edited by George

While I dont have any issues or problems with you, I do find your lack of intrest in the community and towards your application isn’t where it should be, especially as a member of the community. I also have yet to see or hear of anything from/about you since this application was posted. -1

Edited by Josh

Francis is a good friend of mine but when it comes to someone becoming an administrator there is a lot that needs to be accounted for and thought about. I don't particularly see Francis as an admin or someone that I would work with on the staff team. You activity is another big factor, I haven't seen you actively playing since about a month or two before the map was switched to Southside. You came back for a few days and made this application really without telling anyone. I think a lot of people were surprised to see your application as we had no idea you intended on applying for admin. Soon after you made this application you basically went invisible again and are near to impossible to contact. You are certainly a good person and a great friend but I do not think you would be a good fit for admin. -1  

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2020 at 4:10 PM, phoon said:

Francis is a good friend of mine but when it comes to someone becoming an administrator there is a lot that needs to be accounted for and thought about. I don't particularly see Francis as an admin or someone that I would work with on the staff team. You activity is another big factor, I haven't seen you actively playing since about a month or two before the map was switched to Southside. You came back for a few days and made this application really without telling anyone. I think a lot of people were surprised to see your application as we had no idea you intended on applying for admin. Soon after you made this application you basically went invisible again and are near to impossible to contact. You are certainly a good person and a great friend but I do not think you would be a good fit for admin. -1  

The reason I have not been on is because I just got my account back from a hacker. And yes, I have told people, but my guess is that the news did not go anywhere. There are multiple explanations for everything that has happened in the past, and as of now.

On 7/28/2020 at 4:12 AM, Josh said:

While I dont have any issues or problems with you, I do find your lack of intrest in the community and towards your application isn’t where it should be, especially as a member of the community. I also have yet to see or hear of anything from/about you since this application was posted. -1

What do you mean "Lack of interest in the application"?

• 4 weeks later...
  • phoon locked this topic