Taiga's Unban Appeal

taiga

Steam Username: Taiga

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:150486167

Link to ban request (if there is one): 

Which server are you banned from?: CSI Gmodz

How long have you been playing on our server(s): Roughly 2 hours.

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: No

If you have been banned, how many times?: 

Why do you think you were banned?: Spam / Advertisement 

Why should we lift your ban?: I feel like my ban should be lifted because i fed into the toxicity of my friends, and I understand my wrong doing and the consequences that came with them. Regarding the apology that i " didn't make " i pinged below an image of me apologizing to Josh the day it happened not to long after i got banned, also a video of me scrolling through chat showing that at no moment did i type any racial slurs, simply spammed and advertised. I have learned my lesson, but like i said before i understand what i did was wrong but i hope you guys can see past that and allow me back into your community.

159cfb0e747df0af3eb2ba3eebf0e3ab-png.jpg

• George locked this topic

I'm going to deny this appeal. You seemed to find it pretty funny to be spamming advertisements and racial slurs in the global chat. Just immature and idiotic. You have absolutely no place in our community. One of your friends even joined on alt accounts just so he could continue spamming. You aren't sorry for what you did, you are sorry that you now have no server to play on. And maybe that's for the better cause I sure wouldn't want you in our community. 

That's what Phoon said on your last appeal.

Feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks time.