Jgarcia's Veteran Application

BoBo

Player Name: Jgarcia (AKA BoBoThyMonkey)

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:00000000): STEAM_0:1:3731165

Discord username (user#1234): BoBoThyMonkey#0344

Which server do you play the most: Gmod Dayz

How long have you been playing on our server(s): I first started playing on the server back in 2015 

Have you ever been banned? If so, tell us why: I haven't been banned before

What are you able to bring to the CSi community: I'm able to bring in good vibes and support for others while in game I can bring in goofs and jokes. Anything to make someone's day 

Who (if anyone) referred you to apply: CSi. Thunder

Any other information you want to include is welcome: I make music as a hobby and want to make a career out of it. I love contributing to the RP aspect on the Gmod Dayz server          cause you can make some little nice moments out of it. But I do take the PVP serious too sometimes. Usually if you catch me being "toxic" in game I'm just playing for the goofs and not really mad. Tarkov taught me not to grow attached to gear lmfao. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You're an older player, and a friendly one at that. Your activity could be better at times but I see you on consistently enough for myself and Rolchax to see you fit to represent the community in a Veteran status. With that said I do hope to see your community interaction possibly increase more. Welcome to Vet.

• George locked this topic