Miku's unban request

♥ Miku ♥

Steam Username: ♥ Miku ♥

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:545614020  This account is my main but im sharing gmod from this account -  STEAM_0:0:110411007

Link to ban request (if there is one):  NILL

Which server are you banned from?:  Gmod-Z

How long have you been playing on our server(s):  I played for a few months, but that was years ago

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: I dont believe, I never knew how to make a appeal before

If you have been banned, how many times?: 

Why do you think you were banned?: I really cant remember, Im pretty sure it was for "cheating" , but I honstly can not remember if I was cheating or not, because I am really good at games, but also went on a cheating spree a long time ago.

Why should we lift your ban?: I feel as if I should get a second chance, due to the fact im a different person. I havent cheated in any game in years, and have grown up a lot. I can better handle my toxic behavior and anger, (so no rage toggles) and over all am 100% better than I was as a person last time I was able to play. I am also willing to team viewer my whole PC and USB's to prove that I nothing to hide.

Thanks for your time - Miku

image.png.94b1314a6ad4ea9b311265dfff4e8823.png

Solo is currently a retired admin, but this is what I was able to find real quick. The timing roughly checks out and I vaguely remember you playing a few years back for a couple of weeks before getting banned.

Your appeal is enough for me to give my +1. Straightforward and honest.

I think it's great that you say you've changed, and want to be unbanned as a result but from my perspective it's always going to be a conscious decision that you made to cheat and that makes me hold true to my belief that people should always be held accountable for their actions. You made a choice and you knew the consequences of your actions but nevertheless decided to do it anyways. If you didn't want to be banned, you shouldn't have cheated. 

This will always be my response to cheaters wanting to be unbanned. 
Sorry but this is definitely a hard no from me. 

Goodluck however.

• George locked this topic