spacemanjohn's Unban Request

spacemanjohn

Steam Username: spacemanjohn

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:62807032

Link to ban request (if there is one): -

Which server are you banned from?: Gmod DayZ

How long have you been playing on our server(s): Since yesterday, 5/18/20

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: Never

If you have been banned, how many times? Never

Why do you think you were banned?: I was banned for no reason.

Why should we lift your ban?: I was literally banned for no reason and enjoyed playing.

42 minutes ago, spacemanjohn said:

How long have you been playing on our server(s): Since yesterday, 5/18/20

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: Never

If you have been banned, how many times? Never

So neither of these accounts ring a bell?

myFpycn.png

pA5CB1K.png

You were originally banned for cheating last year, and evaded your ban with two separate accounts (0ef and the one you're appealing right now). Lying in your appeal does not make it look good.

1 hour ago, spacemanjohn said:

I was never banned last year show me proof and how did I evade my with two separate accounts.

The first image is the proof of your ban, you were caught by the anti-cheat. Like I said originally, we found you to be evading this ban through 2 other accounts which were promptly banned as well. There's really not much more to it.

16 minutes ago, spacemanjohn said:

First of all the first account is in France. I live in the US, how the hell is that my account!!!!???? And the second one is from Canada, how the hell is that considered one of my accounts too????!!!!!

Please stop spamming and wait for the staffs response

I'm not obligated to disclose how we track accounts for ban evasion. I've already given the necessary information for everyone to understand the situation.

This appeal is denied, but you can come back in 2 weeks and make another if you wish.

• Varme locked this topic