Taiga unban appeal

taiga

Steam Username: Taiga

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:150486167

Link to ban request (if there is one): -

Which server are you banned from?: Gmod Dayz

How long have you been playing on our server(s): barely 2 hours 

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: No, i haven't been banned before

If you have been banned, how many times?: -

Why do you think you were banned?: I was banned because i was spamming in chat and advertising another server ( says i got banned for saying racial slurs but i didn't say any it was another guy)

Why should we lift your ban?: I would love to play your server because All my friends are starting to play on your server because the server "I advertised" got shut down.

So basically you’re only sorry because thatgmodz got shut down and your friends came over 

Also I’m sure you know pretty well advertising in general wouldve got you a hard perma 

edit: my bad there wasn’t even a apology; so you wanna come back because your friends came over*

Edited by Medinator

I'm going to deny this appeal. You seemed to find it pretty funny to be spamming advertisements and racial slurs in the global chat. Just immature and idiotic. You have absolutely no place in our community. One of your friends even joined on alt accounts just so he could continue spamming. You aren't sorry for what you did, you are sorry that you now have no server to play on. And maybe that's for the better cause I sure wouldn't want you in our community. 

• phoon locked this topic