Unban Request

D.A

Steam Username: D.A

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79950196

Which server are you banned from? : CSi. ORIGINAL DayZ #7

How long have you been playing on our server(s): One day

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: Never

If you have been banned, how many times?: Never

Why do you think you were banned?: I was banned for using visual assistance.

Why should we lift your ban?: I'm really sorry to have cheated I realize how I was to do that i would not do it anymore i feel bad for doing that i felt like I was disrespecting  your server your job simply ,I'm ready to play honestly on your servers and I apologize again for cheating .If you do not want unban me what is understandably it will be your decision and I would respect it ,But i'm ready anyway to play and enjoy your server as is.

Props for owning up to your wrong doings, however I do believe some form of punishment is to be taken. A council member will pass judgement on that. Hope to see you back around soon. 

Edited by Azure

I'm going to have to agree with peatreat on this one. Despite being banned, you changed your name twice, thinking you had the upper hand and upon finding out you couldn't evade, came up with a sappy "i'm sorry" story to try to get an emotional appeal from our staff and members. I'm going to hit you with a fat -1

Edit: I also want to add all these vac and steam bans on your record. All this proves that you do not learn from your mistakes but instead, try to make your cheating less exposed to the people watching you.

dd1e4ff02328211486a1a564836a5caa.png

Edited by Mr Solo Dolo

Going to be honest, this is going to vary how we all take it in at the end of the day and I've heard enough from both sides about this that you should get a 7-10 day ban. This isn't what it will be simply what I believe. If we perm banned everybody who made a mistake then we wouldn't be able to actually grow a community. I see peat and dolos view on it, but we cannot factualize his actions in the past being something that he will repeat. Yes, he has had VAC bans, but that doesn't mean he can't choose to start changing with our server. I'm simply here to accept and understand both sides of it, but my view stands how it is and you don't have to agree with it, just understand. Whatever punishment you get at the end of it I do hope you learn your lesson and you're able to come back and be a productive fair player in our community. When or if you do come back, use the comments against you as a way to prove to them that they're wrong and don't let those that tried to help you look dumb if you do manage to come back just to cheat again. Good luck.

@Mr Solo Dolo @peatreat

After deliberation, I believe a 1 week ban will be sufficient. You have an honest appeal, and you engaged in polite conversation with me over steam about it. Hopefully you think twice about using any kind of assistance on our server in the future.

• Rolchax locked and unlocked this topic
  • Rolchax locked this topic