Shop V2

Ariesl

can we add the shop where we can buy guns food drink etc i remember Xav added it before the big crash and sometimes i would like to get a brake and buy it from the shop and not just a trading center you know so its just a suggestion ❤️:ThisIsFine:

52 minutes ago, Mr Solo Dolo said:

I prefer the current market because it limits what experienced players get to do. I'd much rather keep older players from immediately buying a gun so that we can keep concurrent new players without them getting completely shit on.

ya basically, anyone who has money wont have to worry bout having a gun. Since the guns can be bought at anytime. 

1 hour ago, Azure said:

Not a fan of players being able to leave the safezone with an AK and ammo 100% of the time.

why cause you get dicked by anyone with a gun :Blobthinkingsmirk: Just kidding azure we know your the gay dragon trainer thats good with his one taps

• Toxic 1

The old shop created a huge gap between the ability of veteran players to acquire guns and ammo compared to new players being able to do the same task. I feel the current shop has mended that gap for the most part. Now people aren't able to stack 4 AKs with 2000 rounds in their bank anymore unless they put in the effort to do so compared to clicking two buttons X amount of times and being all good and set for the next week of playing on the server.