Better Marketplace System

Jess

Currently the marketplace system needs a lot of work, it feels barren and empty. 

I believe the main reason to blame for this is the chance that the seller actually puts up the items for sale, it just doesn't make sense that it's a randomized thing that when a player sells to the seller that actually goes in the marketplace.

it's not like there's hundreds of players that could account for this very low percentage, so the rate that the NPc seller puts up items that he buys and on the marketplace should be close to a hundred percent.

Players can have an easier time getting up and trading and enjoying the economy, if this change goes through.

I think the item sink percentage is actually reversed- it puts items up for sale when it should destroy them and vice-versa. I'm a little on edge about changing the mechanics by fear of drastically overhauling the money making rates. It is by far the primary source of "money created from thin air" as opposed to exchanging X for Y.

Currently, the shop is based after Runescape's general store mechanics, where, for each item, the NPC will pay less and sell for less depending on the stock's quantity. Any ideas on how to do it differently all while improving the experience and keeping the rates somewhat similar?

• Love 1

3 hours ago, George said:

Personally I think the marketplace is fine, does what it's meant to do. Maybe instead of messing with that add some kind of an action house.

True. Like I said in another topic. There are other things that should take priority.

On 10/15/2018 at 12:57 PM, HippoIppo said:

True. Like I said in another topic. There are other things that should take priority.

Everyone says "Other things should take priority" without mentioning their view of the priorities. That doesn't tell me anything?

Edited by Mr Solo Dolo
spelling