Ambient Music

Jess

I suggest we add ambient music to increase the atmosphere of the server and make it feel more lively. 
This Fallout 1 and 2 ambient music soundtrack really adds a spooky Wasteland vibe to any post-apocalyptic game mode. 
If we added this music, the Wasteland would feel much more scary and immersive. 

Music could be played at a low volume in the background at all times while players are on the server.

7 minutes ago, Azure said:

I'd like to hear footsteps over ambience, so unless the ability to toggle the music was available I can't imagine a lot of players would like it

The ambience could be very low, and hearing footsteps would not be a problem. I've seen it work on servers before, it's not an issue when it comes to footsteps.

But yes, that could be an option, along with an ambience  volume slider.

Edited by Jess

I personally never been fan of useless sounds in games. If I ever feel like the game is too quiet, I just open up spotify and put some bangers. 

Also, its nice to see you on the forums, you should introduce yourself and let people get to know you. You can post a small biography in the introduction topic

Edited by HippoIppo

1 hour ago, HippoIppo said:

I personally never been fan of useless sounds in games. If I ever feel like the game is too quiet, I just open up spotify and put some bangers. 

Also, its nice to see you on the forums, you should introduce yourself and let people get to know you. You can post a small biography in the introduction topic

I think most players would enjoy some soft ambient music, as long as it isn't louder than footsteps! 

For players like ya, you could simply toggle off the music. 

8 hours ago, AimbotBTW said:

Ya I'd Rather Hear footsteps then music tbh sorry gonna have to say a phat no to this unless it can be toggled off just like the death music. :895295046_HeavyBreathing:

Yeah as we discussed it will be less quiet than footsteps and can be turned off