Quest System

Jess

I believe the addition of a quest system would greatly benefit the server and get players hooked on the game mode.
This Interactive quest system would consist of fun fetch quests, exploration quests, and kill quotas .

For example a quest could be collect 20 lobsters, kill 10 players with a machete, steal a helicopter, visit the floating island, etc.. rewards for the quest could be XP or money or guns maybe even a special small perk that is unique to a hard mission.

The addition of this Quest system would break up the monotony of grind kill and shooting.

Starter quests could be very basic and essentially be tutorials to get new players into the game mode by getting them to explore the mechanics of the game.

Definitely something I've always been a fan of implementing into this game some way or another. Beginner quests, goals and achievements are great ideas to motivate players to continue playing and get into the game, because in my opinion a big reason why our player return rate late isn't as high as it could be is the lack of engagement the server offers to the player unless they are dedicated. Those that aren't the best with their aim or communication skills would definitely enjoy something like this. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Azure said:

Definitely something I've always been a fan of implementing into this game some way or another. Beginner quests, goals and achievements are great ideas to motivate players to continue playing and get into the game, because in my opinion a big reason why our player return rate late isn't as high as it could be is the lack of engagement the server offers to the player unless they are dedicated. Those that aren't the best with their aim or communication skills would definitely enjoy something like this. 

Thanks for the feedback!