unban

BridFrid.

19 hours ago, CrazyGod said:

unban him, he really don't a cheater :classic_sad:

19 hours ago, Dante72 said:

I have more doubts about the game peatreat
+unban him

Yall were both with him at the time when me and pie snapped some evidence. Wouldn’t be suprised if yall were cheating as well. In the end, I came back with a bull and an ak-12 and killed both of them. After telling them how obvious they were they disconnected together. -1 Good luck my friends.

Oh my God. You yourself, as I understand it, asked a friend of the admin to ban me without a reason. You yourself killed all around. You killed my  squad. You ran and moved faster. I killed you when you got distracted. the video shows that I killed you hard. I had 350 rounds of ammunition and after I killed you, there are 100 left

1 minute ago, BridFrid. said:

I am 100% sure that this is just a lag / bug demo or game. I remember this moment I was moving without jerks. I am completely clean before you. I don't have cheats

It just isn't lag though is it.. 

Just now, BridFrid. said:

Solo said he would post it in 10 minutes. But 40 years have passed. I do not blame him, but maybe he did something, assembled, squeezed the video. or even there it is specially cut

You were certain it was a "bug demo", now it has changed to him forging the evidence? I'm done replying to you man, just lies after lies..

-1 When he snaps onto the players you can clearly see him snapping to one player then to the 2nd nearby one 

granted he didnt snap onto them fully but you could see him pulling back from the snaps

and as a very old former gmod cheater this does look pretty solid of some quick sketch snaps

Edited by Medinator

You just do not understand. I have already taken all the possibilities as you prove it. In this situation, I am not strong in front of you admins. According to your words it turns out good players can not play on your servers. it's just fucked up. very stupid
omg

Edited by BridFrid.
  • Toxic 1

1 hour ago, BridFrid. said:

You just do not understand. I have already taken all the possibilities as you prove it. In this situation, I am not strong in front of you admins. According to your words it turns out good players can not play on your servers. it's just fucked up. very stupid
omg

Or its probably because you dont have any evidence to back yourself up and its also because you have a very weak defense :HyperLUL:

Not to mention the staff who banned you has good evidence against you

Edited by Medinator

• Xavier locked this topic