unban

BridFrid.

Just now, Dan said:

Yeah of course, that's why I'm not concluding that as valid innocence.

Yeah, I worded it not so well, my bad.

2 minutes ago, BridFrid. said:

admin did very badly because he banned very early and without clear evidence. you can see from the video that i do everything by sounds

What is up with you and sound, watch the gif I posted, you actually snapped to two different people.

there was no snapped. I remember that moment. I didn't.  just Bug demos

3 hours ago, CrazyGod said:

this is similar to the arrangement administration. unwanted strong player interferes with play safely. and maybe that's not true. who knows:Thonk::PepeHands::PepeCrying:
:PressF:

+

3 minutes ago, CrazyGod said:

this is similar to the arrangement administration. unwanted strong player interferes with play safely. and maybe that's not true. who knows? :Thonk::PepeHands::PepeCrying:
:PressF:

When will all those players who get bounties get banned then? Your point is invalid fam.

there was no snapped. I remember that moment. I didn't.  just Bug demos

Dude watch the gif, you actually snapped to those two guys. I thought you weren't hacking at first and I agreed with you, but then that snap after watching it through.. a little bit suspicious to be honest with you.

Edited by George
players rip

1 minute ago, George said:

When will all those players who get bounties get banned then? Your point is invalid fam.

Dude watch the gif, you actually snapped to those two guys. I thought you weren't hacking at first and I agreed with you, but then that snap after watching it through.. a little bit suspicious to be honest with you.

I'm honest. I remember that moment. this is a bug of the demo

He has ping 60, and I have 200

What even kind of defense is that? It actually makes no sense, if that was even the issue it would make it smoother for him due to the higher ping..

Edited by George

i do not know what it was. But I remember this moment. I moved normal.

3 hours ago, Mr Solo Dolo said:

Okay that one is fair enough, although it doesnt add any credibility to your statement since you have a false understanding to out spectator mode. I can hear everything with the exception of shots and voice. 

Let me write down the sounds as far as I can hear. And you will understand everything

I am sure that the video will solve all the problems. give a chance.

You just "kill me". I can not do anything. I can not defend myself

You just "kill me". I can not do anything. I can not defend myself

This ban appeal is for you to defend yourself. You are being given the platform to do so without denial from anyone.

Edited by George

2 hours ago, AimbotBTW said:

-1 at 1:24 it looks like you press an aimlock key so its no from me 😛 and you just seem to know where people are coming from.

Was that you behind the tree? You yourself play as a cheater and say that I'm a cheater. You killed my entire squad. And others. And they don't do anything to you. when i killed you, i get banned instantly 

Edited by BridFrid.

• Xavier locked this topic