unban

BridFrid.

Steam Username: BridFrid

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:94080413

Link to ban request (if there is one):  ???????

Which server are you banned from?:  Csi.Dayz. rp_pripyat

How long have you been playing on our server(s):  2 week. With server sign 3 year

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: Yes, on Csi.Dayz. rp_stalker. In 2015-2016

If you have been banned, how many times?:  1

Why do you think you were banned?:  I am (BridFrid) and Dante. Was on a military base in the swamp. My friend was still running from the city. To the military base ran a very strong player(a Very good shot and move) Dante was killed. After that we started shooting with the enemy. In the back to him went my friend. The enemy killed him, too. But when they were shooting I managed to hit him.   The player had 30 LVL. Killed enemy. And banned.  I had 350 rounds. When I saw enemy (he was very strong compared with me) I spent on him 200 patrons. After I killed him, you know. Admin teleported to me and killed. After his death I received a ban.

Why should we lift your ban?: I don't have any cheats. You can check. I'm in the game right now. never even left. I have a new computer and it's completely clean. I didn't use cheats

Edited by BridFrid.

In the beginning, without seeing the person, you wait for a player to run around the corner. When you kill silent boy, you slowly move over to him then a snap. You kill a dude from pool with minimum visibility with a quick spray, instantly kills the player. Add the peatreat firefight, it appears you are toggling, Seeing as peatreat is strafing behind a tree, you couldnt toggle. This video is all while you had bounty at level 1. I also spectated you before hand and personally watched you kill 4-5 people with 2 tap ak shots to the head. No more than two. That evidence was accidentally deleted but I would like to present it as testimonial evidence. Also add to the fact you were rocking 200-300 ping and staying on par with someone who had 60 ping is beyond sus. 

I'd also like to add that I have had four reputable people accusing you of being suspect due to getting headshotted through walls and accusations of being tracked.

Edited by Mr Solo Dolo

you can check me now. I dont have cheats. this is not visible in the video. I have installed adons for sound. I have very expensive headphones. And I can hear it well

I could not even hit the enemy. And killed then when he was distracted.

1 minute ago, BridFrid. said:

you can check me now. I dont have cheats. this is not visible in the video. I have installed adons for sound. I have very expensive headphones. And I can hear it well

Thats not how it works. I was in the immediate area and I could not hear any footsteps. 

in 2017 when you banned me. You have provided a screenshot of where the cheats were visible. And here is only a video where they are not visible.

Lol You can check my computer. I dont have anything.

Protect? I wanted to protect myself. Because you forbade me without accurate evidence.

earlier before you scrolled then spawned stalker mili you were fighting me at apartments and u were shooting at someone in the direction of mini mili from under apts bridge so i peaked from the entrance to apts under bridge and you did a fast snap to me while still looking at mini mili also when i was shooting at you from stalker mili you 2 tapped me using the ak's ironsight from a far distance so both shots were in the head and it was a fast peak

Edited by peatreat

When I first had conflict with you at aps your consistent head shots were sus but I brushed it off as maybe a skillful player. With this recording I can clearly see the snapping Solo is talking about sorry homie gonna have to hit you with that

As for the first kill, I completely agree with BridFrid. I personally can hear things from quite a distance and that guy was straight up running (I can hear from even further, and I'm shit). This will more than likely be due to the Dolby Surround Sound Headset.

ALTHOUGH, here's a spicy little gif for all them fans out there 😉 -1

https://gyazo.com/06f69e4b13aedf92d37eb1f5732cabe5

(you can clearly see him lock to both players)

Edited by George

The snapping was suspicious and it's not great that he banned previously. It doesn't look good. I've been getting messages from him on discord and he offered for me to hop on teamviewer and view his files. I didn't find anything suspicious in any of his files including his recycling bin, but of course I may have not looked in the right places. I do believe something fishy is going on.

I'm just going to put my input on the whole files thing. By the time he teamviewed with you, he would've had plenty of time to remove the files and all evidence of it.. He probably knows where to find all of it. The recycling bin is not even proof, you can empty that shit.

Edited by George

admin did very badly because he banned very early and without clear evidence. you can see from the video that i do everything by sounds

I'm at the very beginning as I was banned. Without leaving the game offered me to check. As I know from games you can’t remove cheats when you're in a game.

1 minute ago, George said:

I'm just going to put my input on the whole files thing. By the time he teamviewed with you, he would've had plenty of time to remove the files and all evidence of it.. He probably knows where to find all of it. The recycling bin is not even proof, you can empty that shit.

Yeah of course, that's why I'm not concluding that as valid innocence.

• Xavier locked this topic