I want to start a weekly gambling event thingy.

HippoIppo

Lets have a family game night bois and like every weekend we all play some random game. (like scribblio or cards against humanity). To enter you put in 1k of ingame dayz money and then winner gets all the money from entries. It will be fun and a great bonding experience. Whose down?

Edited by HippoIppo
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, George said:

I'd be down for it depending on the time in your lots timezone, boy has to sleep at some point

George is a busy boi, even thoe I suck at both... I have 200k just sitting in my bank that I have no idea what to do with xD. Count me in.

Edited by CSi. Kalder
Mis spelling
  • Love 1

Alright, after getting enough feedback from people. I would want to gather people together to play at around 8ish est. It is the best time to get people from eu to get involved and along with people from pst. Now on what day? Thats still up for debate. Let me know what day would you guys prefer.

12 minutes ago, HippoIppo said:

Alright, after getting enough feedback from people. I would want to gather people together to play at around 8ish est. It is the best time to get people from eu to get involved and along with people from pst. Now on what day? Thats still up for debate. Let me know what day would you guys prefer.

Saturday or Sunday. 

• 9 months later...