Got owned, Unban Request

#Elite#Ulrich#Got_Owned

Steam Username: #Elite#Ulrich#Got_Owned

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:28130639

Link to ban request (if there is one): 

Which server are you banned from?: Dayz Server CSI

How long have you been playing on our server(s): for like 5 hours or so

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: Nope, i never used any hack, why would you hack in a such old game? its just pathetic...

If you have been banned, how many times?: first time 

Why do you think you were banned?: They said im cheater, 

Why should we lift your ban?:Cause i legit not a hacker, they told i got ESP, well.... Do you see any ESP here?

I got banned for cheats cause i shot at his arm pointing out the side of a wall..... His weapon was litterealy sticking out... and he claimed i cheated... Right..... Well check the vid t hanks...

• Dumb 2

Before showing my evidence and explaining why your video means absolutely nothing I want to start from the beginning. I got messages from multiple different players at different times that you might have been using ESP. So I logged on, with those people who reported you were multiple different people also calling you out in global chat for using ESP. It wouldn't take an idiot to put two and two together see me on the tab menu and turn off your cheats for a few good hours. And that's what you did. Now you could've been cheating in this video and your cheats just weren't overlayed but I highly doubt that. Basically I stopped spectating you for about 4ish hours and decided to play with some friends. I died, so I decided to check in on you and this is what I saw shortly after beginning to spectate you. 

As you can see in the video you basically prefire this player not once but twice perfectly in sync with his movement towards the edge of the wall. The player is not inside the building but behind which is able to be noticed by how hes able to peak out. So this player is not visible from where you were located meaning you just prefired him with no previous knowledge of his location. And if thats not convincing enough put the video on 1080p pause it, set it to 0 seconds and 0.25 playback speed. The second the player walks into your crosshair you fire without him even being visible. 

• Winner 1
  • Agree 1

-1 Phoons video pretty much gave more than enough evidence 

You decided to double down on this report giving a good reason not even forgivingly unban 

And the man starts spraying at the dude while he’s behind a wall directly at him 

“CSI they think I got ESP? LOL” cringe.

Edited by Medinator
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, #Elite#Ulrich#Got_Owned said:

I never sprayed at a wall while hes behind? i will shoot if i see a light, or a weapon pointing out, anyway, if you think im hacking keep me banned? idgaf.... im not a hacker 🙂

Sadly we have chams which will highlight any body part that is visible to a player in green. Anyone who followed my instructions with setting the video to 0 seconds with 0.25 playback speed can clearly see you shot at him whilst he was behind the wall. 

1 hour ago, phoon said:

Sadly we have chams which will highlight any body part that is visible to a player in green. Anyone who followed my instructions with setting the video to 0 seconds with 0.25 playback speed can clearly see you shot at him whilst he was behind the wall. 

Mate... I was moving left and right... I just aimed on the corner of the wall the side.... Its just prefireing , i also do that alot in Six siege.

I was shooting indeed towards you, i just tried shooting the corner, while moving left and right ,  Spec me 24/7 if you wanna, im not hacking...

19 hours ago, #Elite#Ulrich#Got_Owned said:

Mate... I was moving left and right... I just aimed on the corner of the wall the side.... Its just prefireing , i also do that alot in Six siege.

I was shooting indeed towards you, i just tried shooting the corner, while moving left and right ,  Spec me 24/7 if you wanna, im not hacking...

At the start of the clip you pre-fire him, granted there's little context so it's viable you already knew he was there, but to shoot at him as he was about to peak from your placement is far too sus. Then further into the video you try 2 bursts through the wall to kill him.

mate

Bruh if you slow down the video and look closely right as the video start you begin shooting right before any form of his is visible

When being spectated, it shows everything you see and not a single gun or flashlight is seen poking through 

at 0:06 going into 0:07 you aim right at him as your in that corner  

edit: looking back at the 0:06 into 0:07 it wasnt even game sense of you peeking you perfectly adjust yourself directly over his body and as you re-peak the corner, your crosshair stays on him 

Edited by Medinator

2 hours ago, #Elite#Ulrich#Got_Owned said:

I wasnt trying to shoot the wall? LOL, and i litteraly saw him coming out the corner or a door whatever it was.... Damn im not hacking, as i said, spec me 24/7

He never steps out when you shoot the wall, and thanks for the offer of spectating you 24/7, that's what I'd like to spend my time doing.

• Love 1
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 1

13 hours ago, George said:

He never steps out when you shoot the wall, and thanks for the offer of spectating you 24/7, that's what I'd like to spend my time doing.

Thats what im trying to say.. i was pre-firing.... I always do that in every shooter games... check my video i sended before, i watched their lights and steps,

But at this guy.. I was litteral pre firing hoping he wont step out to shoot me to change to a other tactic... I'm not hacking i swear..... You may spec me if you want to.... I will even add you and steam, and if i see you online, i will tell you when i step ingame, So you can spec me.

Your explanation is flawed. Nothing you are saying is really making any sense. I spectated you when you were playing legit, you never prefired. Sound or not. The people you claim to have prefired in your video you didn't at all. Their flashlights weren't turned on, and their arms weren't sticking around corners. You are basically comparing two completely different players. There is no reason to record your gameplay really in any situation unless you know you're guilty of something. My best guess is you saw me online and all the people in chat complain about you so you turned off your cheats and started recording encase anything like this were to happen. Sadly you were stupid enough to turn your cheats on later and think that your evidence would overrule any proof I would gather. You thought you would get away with it, once you figured out you were caught you starting throwing out offers to spectate you and look at your computer. You went from confident to begging within a matter of days. You were cheating. Lying has gotten you no where as it has everyone else who has made a appeal. Your ban will be staying, take some time to think. You can make another appeal in 2 weeks if you wish.

• phoon locked this topic