Been banned for awhile Just seeing if I could play again.

Kablamo

Steam Username: Kablamo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:69469896

Link to ban request (if there is one): N/A

Which server are you banned from?:  GMOD DayZ

How long have you been playing on our server(s): about a couple months before I got banned

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: No.

If you have been banned, how many times?: Only once.

Why do you think you were banned?: For cheating. I mean I was walling and I had been caught its the way the river flows.

Why should we lift your ban?: I think its been a long time and the way I did use ESP was with a really old Gmod addon that was client side but those are pretty patched now a days so I couldnt use a cheat unless I actually went and got myself a virus 1000 times before I get an actual inject able cheat. Sorry for walling in the first place.

13 hours ago, Kablamo said:

I did use ESP was with a really old Gmod addon that was client side but those are pretty patched now a days so I couldnt use a cheat

god damn the contradiction  :OMEGALUL:

I mean he was honest like former appeals from other players but for how you put is very weak for your actions

Weak +1

Edited by Medinator

Oh yea It was because I wanted to join my friend that was playing the server but I realized that yall know better with those family shared accounts. Sorry about that. I mean theres nothing to say but I did wall. And yes tried to get on a alt account. I did a lot of stupid things but i think I can redeem myself.

Due to the age of the ban and the lack of evidence I'll go ahead and lift this.

Appeal accepted.

As an afterthought, I'm still going to keep your other account banned since it was used to try and evade your original ban. If it ends up being an issue then DM me on Discord.

• Varme locked this topic