Unban request: Pinched

//Pinched

Steam Username: //Pinched

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:207616400                                                  [U:1:415232801] 

Which server are you banned from?: DayZ

How long have you been playing on our server(s): I played pretty often on the server before it shut down. Then after it got back up I started again and had like idk 20h playtime on the server ...

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: Nope, except from 1 TTT server because the admin was not that nice 

If you have been banned, how many times?: On DayZ the first time

Why do you think you were banned?: The source ban reason is: "you can block screengrabs but you can't block bans buddy". I was in a fight and the guy ran away from me, but i knew he ran left and he also made some audible steps so i quickpeaked and shot him (i actually used like 3 megs to kill him completely). After he was dead he called me a hacker and while i was looting i got screengrabbed i think, because my game lagged for a few frames and my cl_netgraph wasnt displayed for a second. (This was the first kill after i hopped on the server that day ). Then i got banned.

Why should we lift your ban?: Cause i never was called a cheater before / dont harm anyone with not allowed stuff or bad language and like to play on this server. 

[Additional Information]: Permanent Ban          /    from varme       / invoked on 10-06-18 18:07    

thanks for your time and have a nice day  
-Pinched

Edited by //Pinched
Additinal infos

• Xavier featured and unfeatured this topic