CSi. Membership Re-App

«Ŝẗệɍᶀḝɳ»

Player Name(s) : TiberiumSoul, «∋Ж∈» , «Ŝẗệɍᶀḝɳ»

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:67476692

Discord Username : TiberiumSoul#6902

Which server do you play the most: DayZ

How long have you been playing on our server(s): Since 2014

Have you ever been banned? If so, tell us why: You all know damn-well what I did at this point, I'd like to put it behind me as it was over a year ago now

What are you able to bring to the CSi community: Besides a semi friendly, snarky returning player who shoots everyone in the face what do you need from me?

Who (if anyone) referred you to apply: Self Application

Any other information you want to include is welcome: ...I try to be as friendly and helpful as I can but when you spare a guy who says "I won't forget this" then 10 minutes later sprays me in the back with a mac-11 you wonder why I mostly shoot people or stick with my close peeps.

+1: although Sterben has a bad past with the "window borderless" situation, Sterben is a very active player and i feel like he wants the best for CSi, he has been nothing but good to me and i always see him helping others out and suggesting new things to be added.

Zerg ( VAULT )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/12/2020 at 4:06 PM, «Ŝẗệɍᶀḝɳ» said:

I'm not dead yet fellas, no one told me shit was fixed so I stayed away... common sense dictates you don't play on a server with bugs that make it unstable as hell.

The issue (which wasn't as bad as you're painting it) was fixed months ago. Even then you could've stayed active within the community on discord but you made no attempt to do so.

Edited by George

Since Sterben has started being active again, I'd like to see some opinions stated on this application. I'm going to also go ahead and +1 again assuming Sterben remains active this time around.

Edited by George

+1
Never had a bad situation with Sterben other than his scandal a year ago. Other than that, he's been well behaved and has been on every other day. No complaints here.

• George locked this topic