Unban Request

traxei

Steam Username: Kenny❤️

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198230708688/

Link to ban request (if there is one): 

Which server are you banned from?: Gmod Daz Server

How long have you been playing on our server(s): Maybe like a week or less

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why:  I have been banned from minecraft servers for being toxic. Also one darkrp server for breaking NLR multiple times it was only a temp ban

If you have been banned, how many times?: From this server once. From other servers all in all like no more than 4 times

Why do you think you were banned?: I am not exactly sure said I was "aim assisting" just got finished some Valorant I just hit Plat 3 I started today as Plat 1 was feeling pretty cracked today

Why should we lift your ban?: You should lift my ban because I was not "aim assisting". I also enjoy the dayz server i think its pretty fun and a cool place for me to chill after im done playing other games for the day ( I enjoy relaxing on Gmod ) I just really find the gmod dayz server fun and I am not cheating and would never! :D i would love to stick with the community.

You were banned for aim assistance. In the video bellow you can see that you weirdly have no recoil what so ever. You can zoom in on your crosshair and see it makes absolutely no vertical movement when you are shooting even when tracking players. You also don't have a clean record it seems when it comes to cheating considering you had a recent VAC Ban just over a month ago even though you seem to claim you are good at other video games which is quite ironic. I will post all the evidence bellow.

https://gph.is/g/4A6qnw0

^^^^^^^^
Here is what a regular players recoil should look like

Desktop Screenshot 2020.05.13 - 01.22.57.82 (2).png

Edited by phoon

hmm well i do agree that does look odd, my VAC ban is scripting on CSGO i personally do not think that is that serious just me having some fun. The game ban is on  a game called black squad banned for a skin modifer. i do remember either tapping and or pulling down slightly on my screen. I just find scripting more fun on days im bored thats really it. I have not scripted on Gmod as it is more easily doable on this game than others. I would still love to be unbanned hopefully we can get this all cleared up, like i said i would love to return to the community and continue playing again. hopefully this was just a weird coincidence. I understand that i do not have a clean record but i have not been towards those ways since considering they were scripts and a skin modifer. I hope you guys can understand :D

Even if you were pulling down your crosshair would still have movement. It has absolutely no movement up or even down like you were attempting to control the recoil. You are 100% using a no-recoil script. 

i can assure you i was not maybe i was lagging but to be completely honest i do not think i was lagging. I do not know why it looked like that but i completely understand why you think i was cheating. But i can tell you i am not and was not. I would not go through all this trouble if i was hacking. I would have just said F*** the server if i was but i am not. I am just super excited to get back into the community i hope you guys can give me another chance and let me prove me innocence.

On 5/13/2020 at 9:35 AM, traxei said:

hmm well i do agree that does look odd, my VAC ban is scripting on CSGO i personally do not think that is that serious just me having some fun. The game ban is on  a game called black squad banned for a skin modifer. i do remember either tapping and or pulling down slightly on my screen. I just find scripting more fun on days im bored thats really it. I have not scripted on Gmod as it is more easily doable on this game than others. I would still love to be unbanned hopefully we can get this all cleared up, like i said i would love to return to the community and continue playing again. hopefully this was just a weird coincidence. I understand that i do not have a clean record but i have not been towards those ways since considering they were scripts and a skin modifer. I hope you guys can understand 😄

@phoon Do you have any other video clips of him?

I don't have any more evidence but if you wish to decide for yourself if he was cheating you can go ingame and record your gameplay and compare it to his. It's simply not possible to have 0 recoil pulling down or not. On the second player he had a weird snap which doesn't look natural whatsoever, in my 9000+ hours of gameplay it is very easy for me to tell if something isn't natural. I had a veteran player test it ingame for me and the results were shockingly different from his recoil. I do believe you to be cheating obviously, and I would like the ban to stay.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if you have just given up on your appeal or not. It's been over a week and you have had plenty of time to form a response. Like I said previously the recoil is not achievable. You don't have any recoil and on the second player it looks as if you have some type of aimlock or silent aimbot. I am going to deny this appeal. The evidence is speaking for itself and you aren't. You can have another chance in 2 weeks, I would recommend thinking everything over and trying to be as honest as possible if you choose to make another appeal.

• phoon locked this topic