Unban Me(please)

Har Mar Superstar

When appealing your ban, please use the following template and fill out the fields in a way that will give us the most information to discuss your appeal.

Steam Username: Har Mar Superstar

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:86377664

Link to ban request (if there is one): 

Which server are you banned from?: Dayz

How long have you been playing on our server(s): Since 2014

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? I don't remember being banned from any other server before.

If you have been banned, how many times?: 1 time.

Why do you think you were banned?: I was being very rude to a player whom I don't remember the name of. He was antagonizing me, however, it was my fault for responded negatively.

Why should we lift your ban?: I am changed, and I wish to come back on this glorious server. As I see it actually has players again. 

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

You were constantly causing issues and pushing the limits on the server, and not only were you the opposite of helpful in global chat, you constantly told others to quit/leave/kill themselves. You were rude to everyone, not just a particular case. You got banned for excessive racism and slurs BEFORE we had a rule in place for it because it was so bad. You have 2 bans for toxicity alone, and that is why it wasn't a temp ban.

Personally, I think the ban should stay.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

3 hours ago, Rolchax said:

image.png.3dcb07c8710231aaa99753b85e827229.pngimage.png.dbf320848904922b4d2eee953a9112a1.pngimage.png.8315bdf69451d2edd88483da84322509.pngimage.png.a5beec84e58ae8b79ac59f16aa5f7ef6.pngimage.png.2b761689a8d44cba6a456d4fe64aea16.png

Here are 5 of my favorite examples from 42 pages of text that I chose from so that people can gauge what kind of player you were.

15 hours ago, Har Mar Superstar said:

Why should we lift your ban?: I am changed, and I wish to come back on this glorious server. As I see it actually has players again. 

• Disagree 1

People like this should have no place here. While I understand shit talking, your behavior is far beyond that and such things should never be said. It's amusing how people act when in the comfort and safety of their own homes. 

Ban should most definitely remain.

• Agree 1

I have mixed emotions about this

I do believe for how long this ban has been youve had time to reflect in change but i feel you only wish to come back only because the server has revived but you did have 2 bans previously 

Personally i do believe maybe the ban should be lifted with a tight restriction on you, any slip up of major toxicity should resume the ban due to you having 2 former bans on this +1

Edited by Medinator
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Optimistic 1

The key words in your appeal are "as i see it actually has players again"

You don't magically change attitudes because you saw the numbers going up. I've seen plenty of players do the same thing: Aimbot as a prime example. You aren't magically exhonerated from your past actions because you wrote a shoddy 2 sentence minimal effort appeal, and I'm honestly surprised that it's being considered somewhat seriously.

• Agree 1

37 minutes ago, Rolchax said:

The key words in your appeal are "as i see it actually has players again"

You don't magically change attitudes because you saw the numbers going up. I've seen plenty of players do the same thing: Aimbot as a prime example. You aren't magically exhonerated from your past actions because you wrote a shoddy 2 sentence minimal effort appeal, and I'm honestly surprised that it's being considered somewhat seriously.

Why would I want to play on a dead server? I said i'd like to play it now that it has players. Is that hard to understand? I know I'm not "exhonerated", but to be fair at the time I wasn't even breaking any rules considering there wasn't a rule for what I did. My point is is that I won't do it again, as I'm not interested in breaking rules.

Edited by Har Mar Superstar
  • Disagree 2

55 minutes ago, Har Mar Superstar said:

Why would I want to play on a dead server? I said i'd like to play it now that it has players. Is that hard to understand? I know I'm not "exhonerated", but to be fair at the time I wasn't even breaking any rules considering there wasn't a rule for what I did. My point is is that I won't do it again, as I'm not interested in breaking rules.

I'm not gonna go much further into this with you past this post, but I do want it to be clear that you did break what most would probably consider our most important rule that has never changed:

Don't be an idiot.

I personally dislike the idea of considering unbanning you because "ackchyually" you didn't break a written list of rules because you would skirt the edges of them and blatantly ignore what admins told you to do to the point you got banned permanently in the first place. You tried to use slurs and toxicity only over voice and when admins weren't online to avoid punishment. That's not something that a person who isn't doing any wrong would do.

You didn't care when you got banned ages ago, you aren't even regretful and defended what you did by saying you didn't break rules, and even still you're completely unsymapthetic towards everyone else and the administration that have received countless reports of harassment and blatant toxicity. That's not a risk I want to expose this community to again, so that's why I'm going to vote no.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

11 minutes ago, Rolchax said:

I'm not gonna go much further into this with you past this post, but I do want it to be clear that you did break what most would probably consider our most important rule that has never changed:

Don't be an idiot.

I personally dislike the idea of considering unbanning you because "ackchyually" you didn't break a written list of rules because you would skirt the edges of them and blatantly ignore what admins told you to do to the point you got banned permanently in the first place. You tried to use slurs and toxicity only over voice and when admins weren't online to avoid punishment. That's not something that a person who isn't doing any wrong would do.

You didn't care when you got banned ages ago, you aren't even regretful and defended what you did by saying you didn't break rules, and even still you're completely unsymapthetic towards everyone else and the administration that have received countless reports of harassment and blatant toxicity. That's not a risk I want to expose this community to again, so that's why I'm going to vote no.

Why would me caring if I got banned ages ago matter when I care now? I did what I did because there was no rule against what I was doing. It's as simple as that. There was no "skirting the edges" because there were no edges to skirt. Now that the admins put a rule in, i'm willing to play by it. I have absolutely no clue how that is hard for you to understand. I don't know where you get off saying that I am "unsympathetic", when I've given no indication of that at all. In fact in my app I said I am changed and that it was my fault for what I did entirely, and that I am changed. How is me admitting that I am at fault not sympathetic?

• Disagree 2

I wasn't going to comment on this since Rolchax had practically said everything that needed to be said, plus I never had any personal interactions with Har, but here I am.

On 5/10/2020 at 6:51 AM, Har Mar Superstar said:

I did what I did because there was no rule against what I was doing. It's as simple as that. There was no "skirting the edges" because there were no edges to skirt. Now that the admins put a rule in, i'm willing to play by it.

Oh, you're willing to play by it now? Shit that really sounds like you've really changed!

On 5/10/2020 at 6:51 AM, Har Mar Superstar said:

I don't know where you get off saying that I am "unsympathetic", when I've given no indication of that at all. In fact in my app I said I am changed and that it was my fault for what I did entirely, and that I am changed. How is me admitting that I am at fault not sympathetic?

Literally 2 sentences prior you showed why you're unsympathetic you absolute ape. You think you did nothing wrong since there was nothing to do wrong, you say you've "changed", but you haven't, you're just willing to suppress yourself for the unban. You said you were at fault for "being rude" to someone who "antagonised" you, not for all the other shit you said, since "wasn't even breaking any rules considering there wasn't a rule for what I did", which again, shows how truly sympathetic you are and that you've changed from the man you use to be, to a beacon of light and prosperity!

Yeah this ban should remain, I'd even push for some kind community ban on this illiterate baboon.

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 1

8 hours ago, George said:

I wasn't going to comment on this since Rolchax had practically said everything that needed to be said, plus I never had any personal interactions with Har, but here I am.

Oh, you're willing to play by it now? Shit that really sounds like you've really changed!

Literally 2 sentences prior you showed why you're unsympathetic you absolute ape. You think you did nothing wrong since there was nothing to do wrong, you say you've "changed", but you haven't, you're just willing to suppress yourself for the unban. You said you were at fault for "being rude" to someone who "antagonised" you, not for all the other shit you said, since "wasn't even breaking any rules considering there wasn't a rule for what I did", which again, shows how truly sympathetic you are and that you've changed from the man you use to be, to a beacon of light and prosperity!

Yeah this ban should remain, I'd even push for some kind community ban on this illiterate baboon.

I mean, like I said, why should you expect someone to play by a rule that doesn't exist? I thought I made it pretty clear that in the context of server rules i didn't do anything wrong, but if you want to bring it outside of the server rules, I did do wrong, as I admitted. Just because you can't read doesn't mean you should insult someone, it makes you look bad as a "moderator".

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 2

I remember you from way back, toxic as fuck, far more than other players but all around a good player I don't believe any word of the appeal for even a minute. But if I was allowed to come back for my transgressions past... then he deserves a fair chance too.

HOWEVER, He should be under moderation, he says even one overly toxic thing, racist quip, tells someone to kill themself, or anything else that would constitute a violation of the current rules then its right back into the void with him.

We'll see how much he's "changed"

+1

• Agree 2

On 5/9/2020 at 10:51 PM, Har Mar Superstar said:

There was no "skirting the edges" because there were no edges to skirt. Now that the admins put a rule in, i'm willing to play by it.

This is exactly what skirting the edges is. You were riding on the thin line of "darn I might have to curb my racist inclinations if they start doing something."

We did something, and now you're trying to sell us on the fact that you're going to be this perfect, reformed person when there's a very large mountain of evidence that points to the conclusion that there is zero chance you have changed. If there really were no rules, wouldn't you say that you had the freedom of choice to at least put on the facade of a decent human being, but willingly chose to be a racist, anti-Semite, and a homophobe because you couldn't be bothered and/or you were literally incapable of doing so because of who you are as a person?

I don't believe a thing you've said in this thread about being changed.

11 hours ago, Varme said:

This is exactly what skirting the edges is. You were riding on the thin line of "darn I might have to curb my racist inclinations if they start doing something."

We did something, and now you're trying to sell us on the fact that you're going to be this perfect, reformed person when there's a very large mountain of evidence that points to the conclusion that there is zero chance you have changed. If there really were no rules, wouldn't you say that you had the freedom of choice to at least put on the facade of a decent human being, but willingly chose to be a racist, anti-Semite, and a homophobe because you couldn't be bothered and/or you were literally incapable of doing so because of who you are as a person?

I don't believe a thing you've said in this thread about being changed.

I took it as them saying I was trying to skirt the rules when there weren't any. At the time I thought it would be more fun to do and say whatever I wanted, because no other server allowed that. Was it wrong? Yes, and I apologize for it. As stated I have no further intentions of doing the same again.

Personally, I thought I used to be in the wrong here. I thought about coming back to the community and "bettering" myself, but I realized after looking at this appeal I am glad I fucked off/told to fuck off. The guy who is appealing, whether he is sorry which I highly doubt, showed a form of politeness in the appeal. On the other hand, I looked at what George said and I don't understand how this guy is an admin the way he talks. The fact when I was here nobody took into consideration this behavior from upper management when I was around is atrocious. It is appalling, but this isn't the first time I heard complaints about CSi's community and management. But the old, "If you don't like it, then fucking leave" will be told to me. Of course. I said things that were awful before, but this is just as bad if not worse than what I said. This is unprofessional.

Edited by aLonelyMan1233
  • Agree 1
  • Dumb 1

All of this BS could have been resolved by literally muting him if you didn't like the constant wave's of autism. It literally has a custom icon on the leaderboard.

12 hours ago, Varme said:

We did something, and now you're trying to sell us on the fact that you're going to be this perfect, reformed person when there's a very large mountain of evidence that points to the conclusion that there is zero chance you have changed.

On another note. You guys have unbanned your entire cheater list before, am I wrong? Including Kebab?

• Agree 1
  • Learn to read 1

41 minutes ago, Soma said:

All of this BS could have been resolved by literally muting him if you didn't like the constant wave's of autism. It literally has a custom icon on the leaderboard.

This won't get by the power hungry admins. They love their banning. I showed other people the comment George made and they said "nope not joining that community". Someone said this.

KA7Rzje.png

• Agree 1
  • Toxic 1

3 hours ago, aLonelyMan1233 said:

This won't get by the power hungry admins. They love their banning. I showed other people the comment George made and they said "nope not joining that community". Someone said this.

KA7Rzje.png

who asked 

anywho you literally did nothing to help the guys appealing case 

and this guy has been banned previously multiple times for the same actions

just because the staff doesn’t agree with him being unbanned doesn’t make them power hungry  

• Dumb 1

3 minutes ago, Medinator said:

who asked 

just because the staff doesn’t agree with him being unbanned doesn’t make them power hungry  

Further proves my point. Tata and go learn english with the other guy as well.

• What? 1

7 minutes ago, Medinator said:

who asked 

From what I remember, I've actually only been banned one time, which is the ban I am appealing.

4 hours ago, aLonelyMan1233 said:

Personally, I thought I used to be in the wrong here. I thought about coming back to the community and "bettering" myself, but I realized after looking at this appeal I am glad I fucked off/told to fuck off. The guy who is appealing, whether he is sorry which I highly doubt, showed a form of politeness in the appeal. On the other hand, I looked at what George said and I don't understand how this guy is an admin the way he talks. The fact when I was here nobody took into consideration this behavior from upper management when I was around is atrocious. It is appalling, but this isn't the first time I heard complaints about CSi's community and management. But the old, "If you don't like it, then fucking leave" will be told to me. Of course. I said things that were awful before, but this is just as bad if not worse than what I said. This is unprofessional.

While this doesn't have anything to do with my appeal, I do agree that George was being extremely rude for no real apparent reason. Especially so when every other Admin has taken the time to be polite with me even though they seem to be against me being unbanned. I really don't appreciate his attitude, and he should be looked at in terms of him keeping staff in my opinion.

1 hour ago, Har Mar Superstar said:

While this doesn't have anything to do with my appeal, I do agree that George was being extremely rude for no real apparent reason. Especially so when every other Admin has taken the time to be polite with me even though they seem to be against me being unbanned. I really don't appreciate his attitude, and he should be looked at in terms of him keeping staff in my opinion.

This isn't an evaluation of George its an evaluation of yourself. I think its in your best interest to not attack the people who control rather or not you are going to be unbanned. It's pretty obvious your attitude has not changed, it's more like you felt like you had the right to be unbanned because "it wasn't against the rules". I don't think you are changed whatsoever. Just because you are now interested in the server doesn't mean you are entitled to an unban. What you did was wrong, there is a difference between saying slurs out of context without any reasoning behind it. In your case you directed it towards players and it had obvious intent behind it. If it were up to me I would keep you banned.

1 hour ago, Har Mar Superstar said:

Lmao, if I'm to get punished for being rude to a toxic retard like you so be it.

5 hours ago, aLonelyMan1233 said:

KA7Rzje.png

Shit I better bucker up

Also I said "illiterate baboon", which I suppose applies to this guy adding his unbiased 2 cents

It's just my sense of humour, calling idiots what they are instead of treating them like they had a little slip up saying racist and homophobic shit just because they can.

You guys need to lose that extra chromosome and go back to whatever nook you clambered out of.

Edited by George
  • Winner 2
  • Disagree 1