SingerIsACrook Report

Poxonjr

Username: SingerIsACrook

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:00000000): STEAM_0:0:9894043

What time & date was the occurrence: 1:33 PM (EST)

What server is this for?: Gmod Day-Z 

Was an Admin/Moderator online?(if so, who?): N/A

How long have they been playing on our server(s): N/A

Have they ever been banned? If so, tell us why: N/A

If they have been banned, how many times?: N/A

Explain your story: Lots of people were dropping racial slurs in chat, I wrote "Stop using racial slurs." and he decided to ramp up the toxcity, him along with a few other people. He went on a huge rant to me in safe zone on voicechat that I didn't record but he was basically insulting me and saying I'm a snowflake SJW and that saying the N word isn't racist. 

Was anyone with you at the time? (eyewitness): Skream.mp3, Wens, Bas.

Provide critical and usable evidence (videos, pictures, recordings):  Screenshots attached.

What length of a punishment do you feel necessary?: What you feel is necessary.

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_2.png

Edited by Poxonjr

13 minutes ago, Poxonjr said:

Username: SingerIsACrook

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:00000000): STEAM_0:0:9894043

What time & date was the occurrence: 1:33 PM (EST)

What server is this for?: Gmod Day-Z 

Was an Admin/Moderator online?(if so, who?): N/A

How long have they been playing on our server(s): N/A

Have they ever been banned? If so, tell us why: N/A

If they have been banned, how many times?: N/A

Explain your story: Lots of people were dropping racial slurs in chat, I wrote "Stop using racial slurs." and he decided to ramp up the toxcity, him along with a few other people. He went on a huge rant to me in safe zone on voicechat that I didn't record but he was basically insulting me and saying I'm a snowflake SJW and that saying the N word isn't racist. 

Was anyone with you at the time? (eyewitness): Skream.mp3, Wens, Bas.

Provide critical and usable evidence (videos, pictures, recordings):  Screenshots attached.

What length of a punishment do you feel necessary?: What you feel is necessary.

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_2.png

First of all, I didn't ramp up the toxicity, you were the one who started it all, you could've muted the people who were being openly racist and using racial slurs. I don't believe using the N word alone is racist, this is a video game dated back to 2004, back when you could say anything you wanted, not real life, not society, you got really angry and called me toxic because you have an ego the size of the sun, you sat in safe room waiting for me to come back just so you could keep berating me for saying a word that is used in literature, I am not racist, I use the N word, it doesn't make me racist because I am not using it in a derogatory manor, you just have nothing going on in your life and felt the need to bud in to my business and report me when I never was even talking to you in the first place, I feel like I shouldn't get punished because no one else was mad at me except for you, everyone in the chat was flaming you because you were stirring up drama that no one wanted to hear

I make this comment today because you also broke the no drama rule, you could've PM'd me instead, but you chose to make it public and when it didn't work you reported people. I want the moderators to see my comment and read the chat logs and they can determine what my punishment is. I don't want you to get banned for causing drama because to be frank, I don't really care because I am never going to see you again, I want you to understand that you were on your high horse and you need to get off it, you are not better than me, or better than the book to kill a mockingbird because we say the N word. I can understand if I said that I hated blacks or lynch them, but I didn't. 

Even in these chat logs I wasn't being toxic at all, you challenged me and I challenged back. Good day

• Disagree 1
  • Dumb 1

See the thing is, and I have witnesses to back this up is that I didn't get mad. I kept my composure whereas you absolutely lost your shit at me so let's not mix and mash up the truth in this report. You can call it drama but in the rules it states that usages of slurs is not tolerated. I am tired of seeing this kind of toxicity and people thinking they can justify this behavior because they believe it's okay to do. We even spoke about this and I asked you why do you think it's okay to do behind the comfort and safety of your own home but not in front of a person that would take offense to this type of racial slur. 

I didn't PM you directly, I made a statement in chat that read "Do not use racial slurs." and what did you do? Lol?

There were people who thought your actions were not okay. Skream, Wens and even Bas said so in voice chat. The rest like Gamergirl, and whoever else were obviously trolling.

Edited by Poxonjr

1 minute ago, Poxonjr said:

See the thing is, and I have witnesses to back this up is that I didn't get mad. I kept my composure whereas you absolutely lost your shit at me so let's not mix and mash up the truth in this report. You can call it drama but in the rules it states that usages of slurs is not tolerated. I am tired of seeing this kind of toxicity and people thinking they can justify this behavior because they believe it's okay to do. We even spoke about this and I asked you why do you think it's okay to do behind the comfort and safety of your own home but not in front of a person that would take offense to this type of racial slur. 

I didn't PM you directly, I made a statement in chat that read "Do not use racial slurs." and what did you do? Lol?

I didn't lose my shit at all, you have recordings of me, I just defended myself accordingly, Let the mods decide, I am not here to talk to you, just giving my side of things.

3 hours ago, Singerisacrook said:

I don't believe using the N word alone is racist, this is a video game dated back to 2004, back when you could say anything you wanted, not real life, not society, you got really angry and called me toxic because you have an ego the size of the sun, you sat in safe room waiting for me to come back just so you could keep berating me for saying a word that is used in literature, I am not racist, I use the N word, it doesn't make me racist because I am not using it in a derogatory manor, you just have nothing going on in your life and felt the need to bud in to my business and report me when I never was even talking to you in the first place, I feel like I shouldn't get punished because no one else was mad at me except for you, everyone in the chat was flaming you because you were stirring up drama that no one wanted to hear

It doesn't matter what you believe, the fact is our rules prohibit the kind of slurs you used, plus you seem to be a bit toxic here and there. He wasn't stirring up drama, he was trying to help you avoid a punishment.

Singerisacrook will be getting a 2 week ban, as will "Gamergirl" after looking at some previous messages in the logs.

Request Closed

• George locked this topic