Neko Bandit's Unban Request

kid kirito the kitty!

Steam Username: Neko Bandit

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:64401658

Link to ban request (if there is one): 

Which server are you banned from?: Garry's mod Day Z

How long have you been playing on our server(s): About a year

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why:  No

If you have been banned, how many times?: 0

Why do you think you were banned?: Ban Evasion

Why should we lift your ban?: I have no memory of being banned before and this is my main account with no alternative accounts

12 minutes ago, THCanadian said:

friend or not i heard the resentment he had towards my younger brother lol so im not too concerned about what you last checked

i may have added the "n**ger" one given that was one of the most given insult we would hear between the three of us but the aggressiveness and shit talk is all the same, i do apologize on that behalf though.

i stand by the rest.

11 hours ago, Jamie0X said:

The right steamID was provided

https://bans.csiservers.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A1%3A64401658&Submit=Search

After searching under the Steam ID which was provided, there are no bans listed under that Steam ID. Kitty, can you please double check you're providing us info for the right account? Unless I'm doing something wrong, I don't believe we have any ban on record for that Steam ID.

There maybe some form of problem on our backend actually looking further into things. I can see your ban in our logs, but can't find it online. I'll let you know if I find out any more information in regards to your ban.

3 hours ago, Dan said:

There maybe some form of problem on our backend actually looking further into things. I can see your ban in our logs, but can't find it online. I'll let you know if I find out any more information in regards to your ban.

is it possible that i got banned due to having the same IP address as my brothers? or was in an intentional ban? either way thank you for taking time out of your day to find out 

• 3 weeks later...

What? I've never spoke to this thcanadian guy in my life. Everyone knows when I die I just spawn right when I can. I don't talk shit to anyone and I just play solo. This guy is attacking me for no reason.

As stated previously, there are no records for the steamID you provided and it seems you are able to play on the server again.

I'm gonna go ahead and file this under accepted. Enjoy your time on the server.

• Varme locked this topic