Nathan's Cool Suggestions

Nathan

1. Buff Scavenger

This also applies to finding weapons with ammo in general, but finding 1-4 bullets when it's an assault rifle is basically nothing and you might as well have not found ammo.

2. New Skill "Sugar Rush"

Basically the drunk melee boost except for sodas and speed.

3. New Perk "Heaven Sent"

Spawn in with a Scroll Of Safety. : )

neutral on the scavenger buff, since the server has a delicate balance to maintain.

+1 for sugar rush, there are times i wish i could get to my bag faster after getting killed (usually when RNGesus puts me on the ass end the map, from the spot i died)

also neutral on the perk, while its helpful, it would bring in more heat for freshies who will get slaughtered left and right not just for their nonsense money, but also their scrolls.

Buffing scavenger would be cool but I think we should be a little realistic when it comes to it and not give players half a magazine since 4 bullets is pretty much enough to kill a fully geared player and insanely boost your progression. The new skill idea I dislike, because it would give once again another reason to kill freshspawns since they spawn with sodas. It's insanely easy to get 30+ sodas so players would get rewarded with speed for slaying the newer population of the server which is not a fantastic idea. The new perk is cool in theory but bad when you consider what you're allowing the player to do. Yes, scrolls aren't really that hard to find, but you're talking sending a player to safezone basically off the spawn. Now for newer players this isn't really an issue, but for anyone who has been playing the server for a while and has some extra cash laying around, they can simply just buy a full kit essentially from the safezone npc at the start of their life. Now if it was a newer player this wouldn't be much of an issue. But since majority of the people who will be buying this perk will have excess cash and more than likely have a lot of money. You're basically allowing the veteran players to have an insane boost in progression compared to all the other players allowing them to just slaughter everyone even if they just died 2 minutes ago.  

The perk is almost certainly going to ruin a lot of experiences and make it nearly impossible for new players to compete in an already tilted scale. I can see sugar rush being more viable, perhaps with a different drink or something? I'm also for the idea of making the lemon pledge hurt your character in exchange for increasing thirst meter