Frankies Unban Request.

Frankie Yale

Steam Username: Frankie Yale

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:107973839

Link to ban request (if there is one): None

Which server are you banned from?: DayZ

How long have you been playing on our server(s): I just got on today I mostly play CS.

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: No, I have not I really like this server though.

If you have been banned, how many times?: None at all.

Why do you think you were banned?:  The reason I should be unbanned is because I never aim-botted I went into a finer at point blank range I killed an admin I assume he banned me out of pure rage because I assume Hackers play this server all the time. I am sorry If I caused confusion bu I request to be unbanned as I genuinely do not use aimbot. I play CS a lot, I have over 6000 hours and I am sorry for any RDM of some sort, or just making him mad because I assume you guys deal with a lot of cheaters.

Why should we lift your ban?: I did not cheat and I am sorry if I offended anyone.

Edited by Frankie Yale

Unfortunately it appears you attempted to avoid your ban by using an alternative account through steam family sharing. Since you have done that, we will not be be able to revoke your ban, however there is still a chance the ban can be reduced if no evidence shows you were cheating.

12 hours ago, Frankie Yale said:

George you are now lying on this post you said I never killed you, but the guy I killed with the knife is name CSi George. Noted!

That's CSi. Groovus. I was spectating you... 

• 1 month later...
  • Varme locked this topic