Jake from Steakfarm's Member Application

jake1426

Player Name: Jake from Steakfarm

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:00000000): STEAM_1:0:87213043

Which server do you play the most: Day-Z

How long have you been playing on our server(s): I have been playing on the OG Cherno map for about 5 years now. meeting all kinds of new friends which some are still playing to this day on the new map south side which I am extremely active on at least 10 hours a day.

Have you ever been banned? If so, tell us why: I have not been banned 😕

What are you able to bring to the CSi community:  I always believed that I can make an positive impact on any community I've joined. I  use to be a Moderator for XMP as well as a right hand man for Stoned Penguin when there use to be SUP Servers ( Soperior servers). I can always bring a sense of joy, positivity helpful guidance as well as competition for any and all players.

Who (if anyone) referred you to apply: Xavier and Dan ❤️

Any other information you want to include is welcome: I am a cancer survivor (Stage 2 Hodgkin's lymphoma) I use to play a TON of Garrys mod Dayz until treatments kept me from doing much. I plan to dedicate an abundance of time and effort into making this server a friendly welcoming place whether or not I am approved or denied. thank you

P.S. image attached is dated in 2015 of me playing Gmod Dayz

Screen_Shot_2020-04-20_at_7_51.26_PM.png

2 minutes ago, Medinator said:

Changing my +1 to a -1 

so far I’ve been paying attention to you more since you’ve applied and you happen to be a toxic shit talker ngl 

Dude.. only to kitty cause he sucks

just defending myself 

Edited by jake1426

8 minutes ago, Xavier said:

What seems to be other people's stance on this?

Plenty of people shit talk each other, if it's toxic enough they get punished.. Medinator and the rest of that CSI gang shit talk kitty as well, yet they're members... 

• Dumb 1

• Varme locked this topic