Unban Request HoDok

HoDok

Steam Username: HoDok

Steam ID:  STEAM_0: 1: 199210263

Link to ban request (if there is one):

Which server are you banned from?: Dayz

How long have you been playing on our server(s): 1 month

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: So once at SCP RP for MINGE I don't even know what it means, I just trolled people there

If you have been banned, how many times?1

Why do you think you were banned?: Hacking

Why should we lift your banI don't even know why I have a ban, there is no aimbot or wallhack, I didn't even hack, I sat with my friend at the hospital and camped at people and suddenly my friend says that the type is next to me, I killed him and suddenly ban but before the ban I got slay

You've been banned before for hacking. I watched you a handful of times yesterday and then again today. You were quite good at looking at people in the corner of your screen, and not directly aiming onto them, but in these two gifs you did the exact opposite of what you usually did and instead blatantly utilised ESP.

c8d2a4af842960afb875792b7a9b81b0.gif

5050e39a081d8a11f6afaf8e35714572.gif

12 hours ago, George said:

You've been banned before for hacking. I watched you a handful of times yesterday and then again today. You were quite good at looking at people in the corner of your screen, and not directly aiming onto them, but in these two gifs you did the exact opposite of what you usually did and instead blatantly utilised ESP.

I see here that my friend ran up and then he gave me info because I talked to him on discord

11 hours ago, phoon said:

Felt bad for you the first time you were banned since there was a language barrier. I really seemed like you enjoyed playing on the server and wouldn't consider cheating again, but I guess not. -1

what language barrier

12 hours ago, George said:

on the 2nd recording my colleague went to the type I wanted to go in and see where he was and he saw him

If your teammate was giving call outs then explain the first clip

From what i looks like you tried to avoid to make it look like you were walling but right when the combat was engaged you finally  look at him directly through the wall right before shooting 

3 hours ago, Medinator said:

If your teammate was giving call outs then explain the first clip

From what i looks like you tried to avoid to make it look like you were walling but right when the combat was engaged you finally  look at him directly through the wall right before shooting 

I was talking with my friend on discord and he came out immediately after him but before I left he told me he was on the left

31 minutes ago, HoDok said:

I was talking with my friend on discord and he came out immediately after him but before I left he told me he was on the left

Even if your teammate was giving call outs in the first clip you still directly aim right onto the guy through the wall right before you turn that wall and shot him 

Your last ban appeal you claimed it was to defend from a hacker and I do see you calling people out for cheats in chat and it worries me that you begin to toggle to fight back 

Good luck on getting unbanned but for as right now I’m gonna stay neutral 

Edited by Medinator

44 minutes ago, Medinator said:

Even if your teammate was giving call outs in the first clip you still directly aim right onto the guy through the wall right before you turn that wall and shot him 

Your last ban appeal you claimed it was to defend from a hacker and I do see you calling people out for cheats in chat and it worries me that you begin to toggle to fight back 

Good luck on getting unbanned but for as right now I’m gonna stay neutral 

I didn't even notice that he was aiming at 1 clip

20 hours ago, Sarumak said:

We don't need cheaters and you played with friends who also had cheats *maybe not* -1

and you no longer play in cheats? because recently after my friend killed you, you were running with aimbot

On 4/20/2020 at 7:09 PM, HoDok said:

and you no longer play in cheats? because recently after my friend killed you, you were running with aimbot

Dude there's a ban appeal for that, But we need proof

Edited by Sarumak

• 2 weeks later...

-1: I'm sorry HoDok you seemed like a really cool person for the very minimal amount of times i saw you on the server but unfortunately I'm going to have to -1 this because there seems to be a lot of evidence against you and also this is your second time being banned, I believe in second chances but not third chances, sorry man...

~zerg ( VAULT )

• 4 weeks later...

Denied for the reason below.

On 4/11/2020 at 10:53 PM, Rolchax said:

I will go ahead and lift your ban since you admitted to cheating with the intention to play fairly from here on out. Be warned, there are no 3rd chances.

Hopefully you come to the admins for assistance in the future. See you on the server!

This is from your other appeal thread. It's disappointing that you would throw away your goodwill with the staff only a week after you were unbanned.

• Varme locked this topic