Unban Request Gecko

Gecko

Steam Username: Gecko

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:31323925

Link to ban request (if there is one): I think there was none.

Which server are you banned from?: DayZ.

How long have you been playing on our server(s): 5 hours maybe?

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: Never got banned.

If you have been banned, how many times?: 

Why do you think you were banned?: Because there was a newbie who was crying about getting killed from me. 1 Time he was shooting somebody and hiding in grass and i sneaked to him to find out where he was hiding. He didnt stop to shoot till i was 1 meter behind him to finish him. That happend infront of the school. I was looting his body and i saw at the next grass spot a sniper looking out of the grass and i shoot all my ammo into this spot and killed 1 guy again and after that there was a guy standing infront of the school like being afk.

After 10-15 min the newbie guy was behind the school and was shooting there like crazy and killed 3 people, i was on my way there and saw him looking on the floor (like looting something) and half of his body was looking out of the grass, so i just killed him and he said i will report you.

After 5 min i got banned.

Why should we lift your ban?: Because 1 guy just cried about that i'm hacking, i explained him at the first kill how i sneaked behind him and he was like "oh ok that seem legit" and at the 2nd kill he just cried about it. I did nothing suspicious .. i have almost 2k gmod playtime and play everyday on the servers of another german community. 

Sorry for my bad english.

• 1 month later...
  • Varme locked this topic