Viscerals Unban Request

Visceral

When appealing your ban, please use the following template and fill out the fields in a way that will give us the most information to discuss your appeal.

Steam Username: Visceral

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:28501625

Link to ban request (if there is one): N/A

Which server are you banned from?: Gmod Dayz

How long have you been playing on our server(s): Few days.

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: No.

If you have been banned, how many times?: Never.

Why do you think you were banned?: Walls.

Why should we lift your ban?:

Because I wasnt. All I know is that I killed a guy named " The Boulder " a few times and he seemed to genuinely be upset over this. He kept insinuating that I was " Hacking " and even stated in chat that he had a " Group of 8 people " coming to kill me. I had others in the game defend me on this - and from voice chatting with several others, they seemed to be " In the know " that I wasn't up to no good considering they had seen how I was playing. Anyways.

I have nearly 6K hours on Gmod anyways. So I guess if there's anything that can prove I'm experienced, it's that. [ 5,981 Hours ]

I'm glad you decided to appeal! We always watch our suspects and collect evidence before banning to avoid losing good players. In this case, I watched you follow someone behind buildings and directly fire at someone through the fog with no in-game hints at their location. With this I compiled 3 clips for everyone's viewing pleasure (enjoy):

In this clip, I watched you go from inside to directly noticing a player through the building and pre-aiming him before tapping him down inside of fog. Notice how after a certain distance, the player stops being visible to you. Very high level gameplay.

In this next clip, you have no idea what could be around you, so naturally, you tell the person flying the heli to wait, instantly crouch walk while aiming at the same player you killed, and tapping him as soon as he comes out from the building he was protected with. I know my senses are just as acute. Nothing abnormal :HyperLUL:. Bonus points for the little lock on for that first shot!

This is actually my favorite one of all 3. You prefired him and he never even peeked the corner. Just gamer senses I guess?

All in all I had a fun time watching you, and the cherry on top is you even lied in your appeal. You've been banned a couple of times for aimbot on other gmod servers and I don't know about the rest of the community that plans on voting, but I don't think someone willing to lie about other bans and a blatant cheater deserves a second chance on csi.

• Winner 1

Lol, not at all. I saw where they were going in all three clips. It appears to me as though you're utilizing the fact that your admin ESP's text covers peoples models at a far distance to hit me with an unfair ban.

The only person lying here is you. And yeah im gonna prefire him LOL I saw him go behind the building. duhhhhhh

Edited by Visceral

The last thing we want to do is ban an innocent player. After reviewing these clips it puts me under the assumption that you are in fact cheating. The first clip sells it for me. Your cross hair placement at around 16 seconds makes it seem as if you're tracking the player through the wall. A few seconds later you land shots and kill a player that is not visible due to the fog. Additionally it's also suspicious that you immediately stop shooting after the player dies. At that distance I don't believe there would be any visual indicator of the player dying, for the bag falling would not be visible. I'll leave this open for additional responses. I believe you're cheating, but you do deserve an opportunity to defend yourself.

2 hours ago, Visceral said:

Lol, not at all. I saw where they were going in all three clips. It appears to me as though you're utilizing the fact that your admin ESP's text covers peoples models at a far distance to hit me with an unfair ban.

The only person lying here is you. And yeah im gonna prefire him LOL I saw him go behind the building. duhhhhhh

You literally are incapable of seeing where they were going in all 3 clips because they were always behind a building before you would shoot/prefire. That's not "skill". I also don't believe it's unique that every time he was within 6k units of you, you would immediately drop what you were doing and focus on that player. I too have a substantial amount of experience in gmod sitting at 2.6k in gmod (with 2k being on csi alone easily) and 5.2k in competitive csgo (competing in ESEA IM and Main as well as collegiate) and using this, I was able to determine the following:

Your crosshair placement and positioning as well as your movement in all the time I was watching you was eerily reminiscent of low level tactical gameplay such as staring at walls, the floor, the roof, or constantly sitting still in exposed and open areas. 

As for the administrative tools we use, all names are distinctly under the player models with no overlap. You would be able to see head to toe clearly at any distance. You also haven't refuted your previous bans which is concerning IMHO. image.thumb.png.22124ce8b1b3d3c9a57fee24dfd17dcf.png

image.thumb.png.86bc0a5c923ec739f4e05293275664ba.png

image.png.895279705597eb2ca43cd1ffd2bb36c1.png

image.png.831599a283aae01abb260cfa3a99c08e.png

image.png.36c1cdeb307584a251705d8877382999.png

image.thumb.png.a02ef1c0960f0a02827f8a7640c56244.png

This is just from the first page of google, I got bored after that. 

• 1 month later...
  • Varme locked this topic