Unban Request HoDok

HoDok

Steam Username: HoDok

Steam ID:  STEAM_0: 1: 199210263

Link to ban request (if there is one):

Which server are you banned from?: Dayz

How long have you been playing on our server(s): 3 days for a dayz

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: So once at SCP RP for MINGE I don't even know what it means, I just trolled people there

If you have been banned, how many times?: 0

Why do you think you were banned?: For bhop auto scripts

Why should we lift your ban I am a new player I am silly that I do not have on which server now playing it was the only dayz so cool on which I can play fun now I pray to get unban and I won't use bhop anymore and I'm sorry

44 minutes ago, Josh said:

He was using bhop scripts to run away from a cheater, hopefully if his ban is lifted, he wont do it again. +1

well, these are just scripts for bhop and not aimbot or WH

5 hours ago, Rolchax said:

My issue is that I saw you also using aimbot but failed to record it in time. At least be fully honest in your appeal please. I'll +1 you for admitting to cheating supposing you never do it again.

I was only defending myself against Capone and that Russian child from wh which was crumbling through the walls

1 hour ago, HoDok said:

I was only defending myself against Capone and that Russian child from wh which was crumbling through the walls

You need to come to the admins for other cheaters. You do not take things into your own hands. I caught you using aimbot and scripts because you used them on me as well. Don't dig yourself a deeper hole.

43 minutes ago, Rolchax said:

You need to come to the admins for other cheaters. You do not take things into your own hands. I caught you using aimbot and scripts because you used them on me as well. Don't dig yourself a deeper hole.

I have a question for each pre-ban recording?

35 minutes ago, Medinator said:

+1 You need to go to staff next time when there’s a cheater but you are aware of what you did was wrong I wish you good luck on getting unbanned

and you can't write @ report in gmod?

I will go ahead and lift your ban since you admitted to cheating with the intention to play fairly from here on out. Be warned, there are no 3rd chances.

Hopefully you come to the admins for assistance in the future. See you on the server!

Edited by Rolchax

• Varme locked this topic