Aimbots Membership application/Admin App/Unban Request

AimbotBTW

steam name: aimbotbtw

steam id: steamid:696969

how long have you been playing on our server(s): long enough to be perma banned.

which server do you play the most: none

how often are you available?: well we'll see after I'm unbanned.

have you ever been banned? if so, tell us why: *Insert Gamer Word*

what is your experience as an administrator?: I have been banned by them

what are you able to bring to the administration team?: Hacks

reputable names that recommended you as an administrator: CSI. JOSH

~ ~ ~ ~ Scenarios ~ ~ ~ ~

what would be the best way to handle this situation?

you see a fairly new player go around and begin telling players that rdm IS punishable in the server and will lead the player to receive a permanent ban.

Answer: rdm them.

What would be the best way to handle this situation? You witness a fellow admin abusing his/her powers by noclipping for loot multiple times. Not only does he/her noclip for loot, but kills people while being noclipped as well. Answer: Help him, then perma ban him.

What would be the best way to handle this situation? A player begins stating that he's going to grab another player's IP address after being killed in-game. That's all the information that is provided. Answer: call him FAT and then Ban him like peatreat

What would be the best way to handle this situation? You see a CSi. member harassing players and being an overall toxic player to other players within the DayZ server and Discord Answer: join them and make sure the server is fun AS FUCK

Dead Server/Bad Admins.. Get some good ones pls and also update the server cause its boring as hell also i've been on the server since my unban request you just haven't found me, you useless trashcans. 

With Love and Support Aimbotbtww <3 

Also theres a secret message if you put all the words that are fully capped (LIKE THIS FOR SOME OF YOU RETARDS)

• 1 month later...

-1: You seem to be a very toxic player even though i have never played or seen you, just seeing your un-ban appeal i believe you deserve the ban that you have received. You just seem like your very un-mature and need some time to develop before making another appeal.

Edited by VAULT 萧条