Unban request from world

Nibba

Steam Username:  world

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:204000424

Link to ban request (if there is one):  It tells me its a web ban but i didnt find an accepted request.

Which server are you banned from?:  Gmod - DayZ

How long have you been playing on our server(s):  For nearly 2/3 years. With a big pause inbetween. Came back regularly when the server was full 2 or 3 month ago

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: From 2/3 ttt servers for Randomkilling  from 2/3 darkrp servers for breking some rule thats it iirc

If you have been banned, how many times?:  On this server, this is my first time

Why do you think you were banned?:  It tells me cheating but idk why

Why should we lift your ban?: I really enjoyed playing on the server and revisiting it after such a long time and actually I'm also not thaaaat good in gmod dayZ to ban me for hacking.. obv i dont cheat C:

thanks for your time

my brain hurts reading this people dont ever make mistaked don't they ?              And someone obviously shouldt have the right to know why he got banned when he wasn't even playing

Edited by Nibba

You had multiple reports from players. I got on and you seemed to leave pretty quick.. 

Only piece of evidence I got on you because of this but how is this FoV achieveable? 

For comparison I have put my settings here... in the exact same location and I have max field of view. Also I banned somebody before you with similiar increased FoV who had ESP. 

screenie.jpg

Untitled.png

I'm gonna throw my tarnished two cents into the ring, but from what I've read, outside of custom executed scripts theres no way to achive FOV like this unless you're using some kind of cheating hook

I found references of an ingame cvar  "viewmodel_fov" but this requires sv_cheats be set to 1, or that the party attempting to utilize the command have administrator privileges.

for what its worth -1

• Agree 1

16 hours ago, Run said:

You had multiple reports from players. I got on and you seemed to leave pretty quick.. 

Only piece of evidence I got on you because of this but how is this FoV achieveable? 

For comparison I have put my settings here... in the exact same location and I have max field of view. Also I banned somebody before you with similiar increased FoV who had ESP. 

screenie.jpg

Untitled.png

thanks for your answer, I appreciate it.
Im playing with 100 Fov. Idk why its further away than yours cuz normally my weapon isn't that far away. From my research most cheats aren't doing the anti screenshot correctly and one can see my hud, chat, server gui and net_graph renders correctly. I'm not saying that this prooves my innocence i just wanted to point that out.
Also me disconnecting hadn't something todo with you joining. IIRC the server was getting pretty empty the last time i played so I quitted after a few kills.
Anyways I could get unbanned? I see the problem but I can't explain it ... do you have another screen of me playing maybe without looking in the inventory or from another day ? Maybe its a bug idk.

Btw: I sometimes (like 1 time a month) I have a bug of just weapon models disappearing. Maybe thats the same problem.... 
greetings world 

Edited by Nibba
  • Dumb 1

bet  it is achievable without cheats since im using none. I'm 100% sure it is a bug in the spectatorplugin or on my client - maybe with the inventory ? since I never experienced such high gunmodel fov ingame

• 3 months later...
  • Varme locked this topic