buff suppressors???

Scotterino

I feel like suppressors are extremely under powered and I mean nobody uses the suppressors. My thoughts were to make the damage deduction from -20% damage to maybe -15% or -10% or maybe do something else with it. I just would like to see some use of the suppressor. 

In the real world suppressors have no effect on the velocity of the bullet that is shot. I totally think reducing the damage does make the suppressor a bit useless I'm all for completely removing the suppressor damage reduction, however I'll need Xavier's input on that before we can push forward with such a change.

I agree to an extent. A lot of people love it for its aesthetic, with the meta favoring more rapid fire weapons such as the rk though, adding a silencer to it with no downfall might lead us to a "nerf suppressor" thread sometime down the future. I suggest buffing it slightly and see how the meta changes and if everything goes well, allowing the suppressor to have 0 damage reduction.

On 10/8/2018 at 12:27 PM, Mr Solo Dolo said:

I agree to an extent. A lot of people love it for its aesthetic, with the meta favoring more rapid fire weapons such as the rk though, adding a silencer to it with no downfall might lead us to a "nerf suppressor" thread sometime down the future. I suggest buffing it slightly and see how the meta changes and if everything goes well, allowing the suppressor to have 0 damage reduction.

Completely agree with this. Maybe we can gradually buff supressors. They are pretty useless right now.

Definitely agree with a suppressor change. I'd also think it would be cool if the actual suppression effect was increased a little bit because I feel like you can still suppressed shots from a good distance away from the player.

+1 Without a doubt

Supressor is one of the worst attachments you can have every bit of damage affects the battle and PVP and it all adds in

the 8% recoil reduction does no difference but that makes sense since the FA:S stats are quite realistic with the recoil kick but the suppression can be useful at times