AImbotBtw Unban Request

AimbotBTW

When appealing your ban, please use the following template and fill out the fields in a way that will give us the most information to discuss your appeal.

Steam Username: AimbotBtw

Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:0:425047875

Link to ban request (if there is one): Non

Which server are you banned from?: All

How long have you been playing on our server(s): Perma + 2 months Previous + Alt Account that was banned today

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: Yes 2 months Toxicity

If you have been banned, how many times?: 4

Why do you think you were banned?:  

Cause i was a toxic shit head and I have said some regrettable things to the dev team and sometimes player base 

Why should we lift your ban?:

So Its been about 5-6 months since my perma ban and Ive come a long way I got a job over the summer got a girlfriend started working out played some shit games and some good ones. This ban appeal isn't gonna be me playing the victim I seriously was an asshole to all the admins and I caused a lot of shit and i wont deny that. Yes I ban evaded cause i was seeing if i could play on an alt so I didnt have to make this because Honestly I dont like making theses at all. But ill make it cause Ive had alot of fun moments on this server and Id like to play with friends tomorrow and maybe longer if I have time but I know was toxic and Ill mute chat etc and just not pay attention to people if thats what it takes you can even mute me in game if that works aswell. I apologize for all the stuff Ive said to the admins and devs That was  me and I personally have no beef with any of you guys. Not anymore

Edited by AimbotBTW

+1, He’s a nice guy and Ive talked to him a couple times before. Lets be honest, we all say some shit sometimes and sometimes we say things that are worse then others but in the end he just said some stupid shit. He did no harm and I think he deserves another chance. 

• Dumb 1