Reverse's Member Application

Reverse

Player Name: John Abruzzi

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:00000000): STEAM_0:1:128695914

Which server do you play the most: DarkRP

How long have you been playing on our server(s): I played mostly everyday whilst the DarkRP server was open.

Have you ever been banned? If so, tell us why: Never, never will :)

What are you able to bring to the CSi community:  I'm able to bring my friends, who of course all play the server. I can bring my time and dedication to the server. Also a little bit of      cash when I need cosmetics in game haha. I can bring many suggestions to the server as well, I'm always in DanFMN's stream suggesting when he's making addons to make sure the server is on of the best. I also plan to make a couple of guides when the server re-releases so therefor members can have an easy way to interact and make money within the server.

Who (if anyone) referred you to apply: N/A.

Any other information you want to include is welcome: I'm a warm welcoming, matured member of the community.

You seem invested, helpful, and supportive. All good things to look for in a member!

Unfortunately I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you yet since I'm not normally on the DarkRP side of things, but if you're ever in the discord channels I'll keep an eye out for you.

• 4 months later...
  • Varme locked this topic