Unban Appeal

«Ŝẗệɍᶀḝɳ»

I can't change what I did nor can I take it back but I regret ever giving "Citizen" any of my money and wish I could go back and stop my dumb ass self from ever buying CHM I have since closed my CHM Account which means two things. it cannot be re-downloaded because

Steam Username:  «Ŝẗệɍᶀḝɳ»

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:67476692

Link to ban request (if there is one): If there is one, I didn't see it

Which server are you banned from?: DayZ Chernarus

How long have you been playing on our server(s): Since September of 2014

Have you ever been banned I before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: Combat Logged, but that was before the slates were wiped.

If you have been banned, how many times?: Twice if you count the Combat Log.

Why do you think you were banned?: Using CHM's ESP Function to see boundary boxes for loot items, the basis of ESP, seeing players comes with the territory so yeah... My dumb ass fucked up.

Why should we lift your ban?: Because i genuinely regret my decision and would love to be able to come back. I have no intention to re-acquire CHM and I can say without a shadow of a doubt... I've learned my lesson.

I wont try to justify my actions by saying that "I've suffered long enough" or idiotic things like that. I know the severity of my actions i know i have no right to request this appeal, but I miss this community, I miss hanging out on the weekends with you guys...

• 4 months later...
  • Dan locked this topic