Ban Request Mr.Jager

Ramelion

Username: Mr.Jager

I dont care about the ban anymore lol after giving thought and talking with my friends i find it funny and dont care but if jager and doc keep talking sht and harassing me i do want someone to mute them or atleast  help me with the situation. 

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:00000000): <STEAM_0:1:204670009>

What time & date was the occurrence: 10:05pm 11/21/2019

What server is this for?:  CSI dayz

Was an Admin/Moderator online?(if so, who?): CSI.Thunder

How long have they been playing on our server(s): been playing for a week now

Have they ever been banned? If so, tell us why: i dont know that information

If they have been banned, how many times?: ?

Explain your story: me and kebs were flying in heli and needed gas so we went to stalker mili. We heard footsteps inside the building and we pushed and fought the random player. after killing them i found out it was jager who had a sr-25 and 6k cash on there body. i was shocked and told him he must of forgotten to put the 6k away and i was right and he wanted the money back. i was thinking of keeping it but kebs convince to be a nice person and so he came back and i gave back his 6k. while giving back his 6k he also wanted the sr back. him being greedy for more of his loot i said no and to take the scroll and leave. He didnt see the scroll and left on foot while calling me names such as Fucking whore fucker, jack fucking wad, and dammit fucker, also continued to harassed me in discord for the same reason (i'll put the proof in here)

Was anyone with you at the time? (eyewitness): CSi.kebsr9

Provide critical and usable evidence (videos, pictures, recordings): Watch this one first for kebs ❤️ 

this is the evidence 

What length of a punishment do you feel necessary?:4 days or a week would be nice please ❤️

2019-11-21_(2).png

2019-11-21_(3).png

2019-11-21_(4).png

2019-11-21 (1).png

2019-11-21.png

2019-11-21 (7).png

2019-11-21 (6).png

2019-11-21 (5).png

Edited by Ramelion

-1 he is a young and lets anger over come his ability to think rationally therefore we get events like today bannable eh maybe if what was said was worse cause this is the internet and we all gonna hear stuff. Ram you should block and or remove him from communication. but i dont believe the youngster should get ban he has a lot to learn and more growing to do i remember when i was a angry gamer at one point in my life. ~~( perhaps a Warning Infraction )~~

I think that he went completely overboard with the flaming in global chat and then continuously spamming Ramelion in his Discord DM's and that really wasn't necessary. Just because you got killed and lost your items in-game, doesn't mean you should flame other people and repeatedly call them names. 

+1 Next time a similar situation occurs, try to keep a cool head. At the end of the day, you're here to have a good time, not tilt into oblivion.

• Love 1

I think either side could have been mature enough to settle things before taking out a ban request either by leaving it/muting the other and moving past it. Was it necessary to hunt him down after the insult in chat? Debatable. I do think there is an important lesson to be learned from an experience like this though, and a warning for the harassment is a solid idea.

The important takeaway is that nothing in-game is ever definitively yours to keep, and anything lost and returned is a nice gesture even if it isn't 100% of what was lost. If his behavior continues like this I would agree to a temporary ban of sorts, but I understand that young kids can be brash in these situations.

• Optimistic 1

14 hours ago, C.I.A Director Old Doctor said:

-1 he is a young and lets anger over come his ability to think rationally therefore we get events like today bannable eh maybe if what was said was worse cause this is the internet and we all gonna hear stuff. Ram you should block and or remove him from communication. but i dont believe the youngster should get ban he has a lot to learn and more growing to do i remember when i was a angry gamer at one point in my life. ~~( perhaps a Warning Infraction )~~     [Additional Evidence to Prove What i was Saying is Factual. Why? cause im bored 😉 ]

a specific region of the brain called the amygdala that is responsible for immediate reactions including fear and aggressive behavior. This region develops early. However, the frontal cortex, the area of the brain that controls reasoning and helps us think before we act, develops later. This part of the brain is still changing and maturing well into adulthood.

Irrational behaviour arises as a consequence of emotional reactions evoked when faced with difficult decisions, according to new research at UCL (University College London), funded by the Wellcome Trust. The UCL study suggests that rational behaviour may stem from an ability to override automatic emotional responses.

• Varme locked this topic