Banned for Walls/Aim

Landeel

I was with my friend Queen Victoria and I was watching while he looted a bag. Someone came stomping around the corner, and poked their head out and tried looting the bag my friend was looting. I killed him then was banned by one of the admins for wall/aim.

Steam Username:  Landeel

Steam ID: 76561198100779971

Link to ban request (if there is one): NA

Which server are you banned from?: GMOD DAYZ

How long have you been playing on our server(s): Scattered gameplay only from time to time. (i'd say no more than 10 hrs)

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: Not on any gmod servers. But I have been vac banned on csgo and mw2 both for offline hacking
Mw2 - Modded lobbies
CSGO - Using dlls in my own server

If you have been banned, how many times?: NA

Why do you think you were banned?: Because an admin watched me get a kill without context.

Why should we lift your ban?: I was playing with a friend who can literally vouch for me. 
Story:

I was with my friend Queen Victoria and I was watching while he looted a bag. Someone came stomping around the corner, and poked their head out and tried looting the bag my friend was looting. I killed him then was banned by one of the admins for wall/aim.

First of all, we don't just rush bans. I make sure to find enough evidence to be able to back up my decisions, which I have done. I've watched you particularly for a while and noticed that you and your friend more or less ignore sounds or just don't hear them, because I agree that peatreat was stomping and it's possible that you heard him. I'm more concerned with this clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mg0SmboZp4s

Here we can see Landeel stab a zombie, take a pot shot at someone off in the fog, and then begin to fight someone on the nearby statue. I'm really only looking at the statue fight because the pot shot onto russki A)missed and B)can be done by anyone as he was fairly visible. Watching the mp5 fight you had on statue we saw multiple instances of unnatural tracking and locking behind the player. These are consistent with aimbots, which is most apparent at 0:35 in the video.

Your movement and situational awareness isn't one of high skill and you were constantly looking around at walls and spaces that no normal player looks at, but you were at least clever enough not to look directly at anyone in particular. You were very good about keeping your crosshairs on the corners of where they were coming from, but any time there was no one around you didn't do that at all. I also had a second admin watching with me, and we both watched it happen multiple times with pistols, the mp5, and possibly against peat with the an-94. I'll let the other admins take a look and see what they think.

Edited by Rolchax
  • Agree 1

If that is your determination then fine. As for clip I can kind of see the unatural aiming you speak of but that is just mouse jittering.  As for how I noticed him. It was sheer luck to my recall I thought I saw something move over by the fountains, as seen in 0:21 in the video. I would like to see the other similar irregular mouse movements that you speak of. 
As for the comments of how I was playing shit earlier I was doing fine and had killed multiple people before that, so I don't think its likely I would have toggled to kill him especially as I missed alot of shots in the place behind the trees.

Edited by Landeel
Adding the word video

Neutral but did you buy donator thinking it would save you from a ban or sm because you pretty much got it on the same day you joined lol unless youve been around before and im retarded 

also you almost got bounty at lv 1 before you got donator but i dont like to persume things 

Edited by Medinator

Med I've played before, Just for like to 2 - 3 hrs at a time. I bought a rank today because I wanted a jump start on the perks. + the XP bonus. Since I actually found a friend to play on the server with I thought it would be fun to have the rank.

17 minutes ago, Landeel said:

Med I've played before, Just for like to 2 - 3 hrs at a time. I bought a rank today because I wanted a jump start on the perks. + the XP bonus. Since I actually found a friend to play on the server with I thought it would be fun to have the rank.

Yeah i thought that was the case but im a lil retardo ig

• Optimistic 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The evidence posted was from my POV. At the beginning of the clip, immediately after typing, you take a shot into the fog at Russkipaul. This shot is extremely suspicious and clear to myself and Rolchax at the time that it just wasn't legit. As I had said in chat I claimed you weren't playing well, and that's because you weren't. You were missing most of your shots and overall had poor awareness apart from moments like this where you suddenly could see someone in thick fog. Rolchax only mentioned it so I thought I'd just point it out, and possibly you could defend it although I see no way of doing so. 

• 2 weeks later...

@Landeel

Thank you for being patient while we reviewed your unban request.  I do wish there was a bit more evidence as it would have made this much easier to process. With only having 1 clip to go off of, I can't say with 100% that you were cheating.

That being said, I will lift your ban. 

Remember, we will have a close eye on you from now on so be sure to read up on all the rules and guidelines linked HERE on the forums or visit our discord server HERE.