Panzer's Member Application

Panzer

Player Name: Matthias King

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:00000000): STEAM_0:0:109451917

Which server do you play the most: Dark RP

How long have you been playing on our server(s): About a week and I have 66 hours now.

Have you ever been banned? If so, tell us why: I have not.

What are you able to bring to the CSi community: I am able to bring suggestions to the server, more members, guides of how to make drugs, plants, I can teach people about the rules and that they should follow them if they are going to play the server seriously cause if not they will most likely be banned.

Who (if anyone) referred you to apply: No one.

Any other information you want to include is welcome: Not currently.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Medinator said:

I havent had much experience with you but so far from my few encounters, id have to say youre not that bad of a guy and you could make a good fit as a CSi member

+1 

16 hours ago, Zack Fisher said:

+1 very active player.

I appreciate it.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

EFg54sM.jpg

Look I have friends who are black, but I don't DIRECT the word towards them like you do here. To give some context behind this, you went on Elitelupus, trolled (which I did too), but you had to threaten the admins and insult them on their own forum.  At this point, I am not active in the community, and I have a lot of disagreements among many people within the community. But YOU should definitely not get it. If there is one thing I regret, it is befriending you people from Monolith and bringing you people here. Now the matter with George is something a long time ago that I only wanted to bring up with Xavier. Not important, unless it happens again.

• Winner 1

On 11/24/2019 at 9:27 PM, Arghmenuts said:

Look I have friends who are black, but I don't DIRECT the word towards them like you do here. 

You're a 23 year old man, this is a 14 year old boy.

On 11/24/2019 at 9:27 PM, Arghmenuts said:

Now the matter with George is something a long time ago that I only wanted to bring up with Xavier. Not important, unless it happens again.

Grow the fuck up, I told you to shut up.

With that stated, -1 because of what Harry posted.

Edited by George

2 hours ago, George said:

You're a 23 year old man, this is a 14 year old boy.

Grow the fuck up, I told you to shut up.

With that stated, -1 because of what Harry posted.

I fully understand were your coming from thank you for your feedback.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...